If we stay 'around' Australia

We're not 'technically' away are we ? Hubby has said that he doesn't want to go 'away' next year for holidays ? He reckons he is 'holidayed' out after this winter's trips to Cairns, Cruise and Thailand / Cambodia. I was just getting warmed up :D This one would qualify I think ???

PC_S813_tn.jpg

DatePorts of CallShore ToursArrivalDepartureThu 26 JunFremantle, Australia-5PMFri 27 JunGeraldton, Australia-8AM5PMSun 29 JunExmouth, Australia-8AM6PMTue 1 JulBroome, Australia-8AM5PMWed 2 JulThe Kimberley-1PM8PMFri 4 JulDarwin, Australia-7AM8PMTue 8 JulCooktown, Australia-8AM6PMWed 9 JulYORKEYS KNOB (CAI-8AM6PMThu 10 JulTownsville, Australia-8AM6PMSat 12 JulBrisbane, Australia-8AM6PMMon 14 JulSydney, Australia-6AMshore_tours_available.gif Shore Tours available at this port

4 November, 2007

» Home » Cruises » S813

ooohh I like that one Ness, Townsville, Cooktown and Broome, nice:)

Go for it!! hey look Andy said he was sick of cruising and now he is going, it's amazing what they will do when you just go and book it:rolleyes:

Chez

xx

yep,

he has weakened, when I asked him if we stay "local" for a couple of weeks would he be happy. He agreed, just didn't want the long flights, different currency etc for a change next year.....mission accomplished. I won't spring it on him just yet though....I think he was considering more Victor Harbor (about an hour south of where we live) rather than every other coast in Australia !! :cool:

woohoo !

nessie

We're not 'technically' away are we ? Hubby has said that he doesn't want to go 'away' next year for holidays ?

Can you buy duty-free?

If you can then you are technically away from Australia :rolleyes:

How about a nice holiday on top of the Bluff at Victor or a trip across the bridge to Granite Island :D

Ian

Can you buy duty-free?

If you can then you are technically away from Australia :rolleyes:

How about a nice holiday on top of the Bluff at Victor or a trip across the bridge to Granite Island :D

Ian

not a bad idea Ian ! although I think I prefer my idea :D

I admit though, nothing wrong with a bracing walk across the bridge to Granite Island, a quick look at the penguins. A few wines at the bar over there then back to the Hotel Victor spa suite for a few champers.....hmmm doesn't sound bad at all ! Maybe a weekender ?? *reaching for the yellow pages* :cool:

cheers

nessie

oooh! that looks very tempting.

And it nearly fits in with my school holidays. I'd only have to have a few days off. I could think of worse ways to spend my 50th (29th June). I did want to be in Paris but will be a year late.

I'll have to start researching prices now.

oooh! that looks very tempting.

And it nearly fits in with my school holidays. I'd only have to have a few days off. I could think of worse ways to spend my 50th (29th June). I did want to be in Paris but will be a year late.

I'll have to start researching prices now.

we are almost twins. My 50th is the 26th june.

Hi Nessie,

Dont wait book it tomorrow! We booked this cruise 4 weeks ago and a lot of cabin catergories have already sold out and others are waitlisted to my surprise. I was expecting to be able to pick a particular cabin but it was not to be. I 'm looking forward to seeing some new ports on this cruise and was surprised to see that 5 of the ports will be accessed via the tenders. Now that should be fun!:D

Regards

CRUISING ALONG:)

Hi Nessie,

Dont wait book it tomorrow! We booked this cruise 4 weeks ago and a lot of cabin catergories have already sold out and others are waitlisted to my surprise. I was expecting to be able to pick a particular cabin but it was not to be. I 'm looking forward to seeing some new ports on this cruise and was surprised to see that 5 of the ports will be accessed via the tenders. Now that should be fun!:D

Regards

I'm still working up to it ! Wow must be a popular cruise if some categories are sold out already !! Tenders....hmmm Little bouncing humid crowded smelly sweaty sicky clostraphobic nasty muggy airless 'boats' (did I miss any?). Surely there must be a helicopter transfer available :cool:

cheers

nessie

Hi Nessie,

Regards

I'm thinking of a middle of the ship lower down with a balcony (maybe BC Caribe). Is it possible to find out what's still available online ?

cheers

nessie

I'm thinking of a middle of the ship lower down with a balcony (maybe BC Caribe). Is it possible to find out what's still available online ?

cheers

nessie

Nessie,

There is, but can't post here. click on the little blue man for my email.

Cheers

Geoff

Archived