How to stop alcohol smuggling

Jimmers

:confused: Where have you been???

recently within the past few months I've been on Navigator and Radiance!.. we had wine in our carryons, and in our luggage!.. I had 2 bottles in a canvas carryon.. no problem.. my DIL and son live near a winery in Ca. and brought us some Ca. wines for the cruise.. we had no problem bringing them on board.. our steward provided a wine opener and wine glasses...

recently within the past few months I've been on Navigator and Radiance!.. we had wine in our carryons, and in our luggage!.. I had 2 bottles in a canvas carryon.. no problem.. my DIL and son live near a winery in Ca. and brought us some Ca. wines for the cruise.. we had no problem bringing them on board.. our steward provided a wine opener and wine glasses...

Maybe so, but your earlier post said that there was no need for smuggling and that you could bring a whole case of wine on, as long as you drink it in your cabin. Many people have reported getting away with smuggling on a bottle or two, but you were implying something intirely different.

Archived