Coka You're It!!!!

pgh

Congratulations :) thrilled for you, your trip to NY will definately be one never to forget!!!!!

You will have my 10 votes every day x

I also really enjoyed the others too tho in Shannons, there are people talking in the background of the restaurant so I thought that wouldn't be allowed?!?

Mary has people in the background that can't sign for their permission to be in the video

Lauren has people talking in the background at the end and also will need to get the rope slide attendant to sign over permission

Cindy has posters and pictures in the background soooooo

based on Finalists subject to verification of eligibility ... YOU WIN!!!!! ;)

:) Congrats, Coka!!

I voted for you today!!

It was such fun doing that contest...even if I didn't get chosen It was a great experience just doing it.

(didn't think I would anyway....and it's just as well, as my daughter will be giving birth to the triplets anytime within the next 3 weeks - from today!! )

GOOD luck to you!!!!

Win that contest - and enjoy the Garden Villa for all of us!!

You thought you could bribe us with those Vermont treats you passed out last year on the Jewel.

Well, it worked. You got my vote.

With all that room in a Garden Villa, you should be able to take a few friends along when you win. Don't forget me.

dennis

Yes

WE CAN VOTE 10 TIMES EVERYDAY !!!

just push that vote button 10x!!

This is fun! Okay, so I'm composing an e-mail to my friends & family to ask them to check out the contest and vote for Coka. I'm going to explain the ship references to some...it's better when you "get" that part :D . I just showed it to a friend and he said, "THAT...is an awesome video." (NCL lover, got the ship references right off....) Go Coka!

Yipee!!!

I'm so glad Coka made it:D I actually picked 3 of the 5, although I hadn't seen the last 2, they must have come in just under the wire.

Reasons to Vote for Coka:

1- She didn't need any fancy pictures, graphics or editing- she is all PERSONALITY!

2- She had her video in early. NO chance to see what everyone else was doing- she was the innovator.

3- She writes the BEST reviews- I can't wait to read the 2 night and then the WINNING cruise reviews!

Remember you can vote 10 times everyday. GO TEAM COKA!!

• Administrators

Congratulations, Coka. :) This type of contest isn't my "thing" but out of SO many to be in the top five -- that's awesome! So I just voted until they told me I had to wait another 23 hours, 58 minutes to vote again. I LOVE puns -- you did a great job... and then I looked at the other videos (including "ship of dreams") -- you have my vote, regardless. I wish you all the best!

Congratulations :) thrilled for you, your trip to NY will definately be one never to forget!!!!!

You will have my 10 votes every day x

I also really enjoyed the others too tho in Shannons, there are people talking in the background of the restaurant so I thought that wouldn't be allowed?!?

Mary has people in the background that can't sign for their permission to be in the video

Lauren has people talking in the background at the end and also will need to get the rope slide attendant to sign over permission

Cindy has posters and pictures in the background soooooo

based on Finalists subject to verification of eligibility ... YOU WIN!!!!! ;)

I was thinking the same thing but thought I was just having a sour grapes moment! I was very careful to select pictures that had no one in the background, otherwise we blurred their faces. The rules semed very picky and I thought the judging would be as well. SO- Coka wins because hers is the best, the most fun, and she folllows the rules. And- she and the older lady are the only ones that don't seem "icky" Ouch- did that sound catty?:eek: (and she was able to be a finalist without showing us a bikini shot!!!)

Archived