Coka You're It!!!!

pgh

BeckyThane, Plan A and plan B both arrived. Plan B was too summery. Other than plan A being a bit too loud, I like it and will wear it (that slit-thing-you-know-where was not as bad as I thought it would be). Let's just say given my size, one can certainly 'spot' me in it! It is certainly all dress. I do love the leopard shoes though!

Coka

Had to go back and look at both to refresh my memory...

B too summery? Really? That is my favorite! Glad that A works for you, tho, and that it's not as you originally thought. ;)

Welcome to the CC Boards, LU1217.

I taught in public high school for 25 years, and many of my fellow co-workers are like family to me. Reading yours and Coka's story touched my heart, and I'm absolutely thrilled for you.

Coka, I know the dress is going to look absolutely fabulous. LU1217, I know you're going to have a blast.

Best of luck! I'm voting too! :)

Thank you once again to those who are voting every day! Only one more week (December 7) and then the voting is done!

Zimmerjulie, I heard back from NCL. They are not doing a live web-cast. They plan on editing the christening ceremony and posting to the web as soon as possible after the event.

Coka

Thank you once again to those who are voting every day! Only one more week (December 7) and then the voting is done!

Zimmerjulie, I heard back from NCL. They are not doing a live web-cast. They plan on editing the christening ceremony and posting to the web as soon as possible after the event.

Coka

So does this mean that we can expect to see a post from you with a transcript of your acceptance speech after you have your photo shoot, press conference, ship tour, dinner and dancing with the Captain, and a staff meeting :) :D ?

So does this mean that we can expect to see a post from you with a transcript of your acceptance speech after you have your photo shoot, press conference, ship tour, dinner and dancing with the Captain, and a staff meeting :) :D ?

LOL, Jimswims, I have no idea what happens to the winner. I think it would be more fun to write about how I boogied-down with Colin in Bliss Ultra Lounge at 2:00am. haha, you think he stays on the 2 day cruise?

Coka

LOL, Jimswims, I have no idea what happens to the winner. I think it would be more fun to write about how I boogied-down with Colin in Bliss Ultra Lounge at 2:00am. haha, you think he stays on the 2 day cruise?

Coka

Colin would be a fool to turn down a dancing invitation from you because I have seen you on the dance floor :D !

I hope that you enjoy all of the snow up your way. We are not going to get much from the storm since I am on the coast.

I just finished my last round of voting. sniff. Now it's all up to the powers that be. Thanks for the update on the inaugural video, coka! I don't know whether to shut myself away from any news till they get it on the website so that I can watch it all unfold (which could be some time?. It looks like they have been filming some of it already, though, by the looks of that "movie sode" and the footage of the speeding boat, eiffel tower, and the dapper running man...looking for the "IT" girl! ) OR, check in here for the "up to the minute" news ;)

Good luck and have a wonderful time!!

Julie-go ahead and stay up to date. Those of us here already know how it's gonna come out :D

Let me be the first to say---congrats Godmother Coka

I just finished my last round of voting. sniff. Now it's all up to the powers that be. Thanks for the update on the inaugural video, coka! I don't know whether to shut myself away from any news till they get it on the website so that I can watch it all unfold (which could be some time?. It looks like they have been filming some of it already, though, by the looks of that "movie sode" and the footage of the speeding boat, eiffel tower, and the dapper running man...looking for the "IT" girl! ) OR, check in here for the "up to the minute" news ;)

I am ready to go!

I drove to central office after work yesterday and finally told the CEO exactly what I was up to these last few months during my spare time. He laughed and laughed and asked how to vote. I told him our local NBC affiliate wanted to do a story. He laughed some more and told me no problem, I had a right to a personal life. Moments later he paused, looked serious and added, "You doing anything inappropriate in the video?" I laughed and replied I certainly thought of that beforehand...!!!

Soooo, my biggest THANK YOU ever goes out to all of you who took the time to vote. I am grateful and appreciative having your support. Your words of encouragement amazed me and your well wishes brought a bright spot to my everyday life! How blessed am I? Very much so that no matter how this story turns out, I will always have you cruisecritics as the highlight.

THANK YOU,

Louise

Julie, I just got a bigger memory card. I'll try to video it and get it on YouTube really fast. I'm somewhat technically challenged, so "really fast" might be a week after the announcement. But I'll try!

Jana

Dear Louise,

I have been back for a week now and haven't had a chance to check in here, but I did have plenty of chances to vote for you while I was gone.

It is so exciting to read how your wonderful Godmother"ship" is unfolding.

Please let us know about the news piece!

Pam

Archived