What time do you wake up and start your day?

bearswife

What time do you start your day?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you start your day?

• 6am -7am
    • 8-8am
    • 8-9am
    • 9am and after, I want to SLEEP!

My dh likes to sleep late and I like to start early. At home I wake up late because I have nothing to look forward to except work. On vacation I start early because I dont want to miss anything. DH thinks he vacation is resting. What does everyone else do?????:D

OOPS, I made a mistake on polled 8-8 is supposed to be 7-8 etc, sorry

Are you wilson9112?

Cruises present a dilemma for me. I like being up late at night, watching the moon on the water, etc. but yet early morning is so wonderful also. I supposedly cruise to relax and rest, but once onboard it's so much fun I can't bring myself to go to/stay in bed. :D

I can even imagine getting up at 4:30, 5:30 or even 6-6:30 and actually doing anything active. :eek: In our decadent retirement, internal clocks went bye-bye.

DH goes to bed at 10 unless he's watching a game. I'm a night owl and don't mind staying up late, but at home we never get up much before 8:30 or 9 unless we absolutely have to. Sometimes if I get up at 6 to use the bathroom, I'll bring in the paper and check out the sports section, but then go back to sleep. I still remember how nice it was when our kids got old enough to fend for themselves till 9 on Sat. mornings--BLISS!

I am usually out of the cabin before 7. then it is up to the spa/gym for a steam and shower followed by coffee and fruit. I usually meet my wife about 10 am for breakfast.

One of the reasons we cruise is that our internal clocks run differently .. I get up early, she is more comfortable staying up late... much easier to handle this on board a cruise ship compare to most other vacation modes.

Paul

Wife loves to sleep in on sea days and we get coffee and juice delivered to room about 8:30. On shore days she sleeps a until 1 hour before morning excursions, while I get up and walk the track for a couple of miles.

I always seem to be up by 4:30 am. I have a steady day job, mon-Fri.

I guess I have reset my internal clock to that time.

And if for some reason it does not go off the mobile alarm clock. IE. the cat will start walking over me to be fed. Oh yes I put food in her bowl before I go to bed, but she wants fresh.

Archived