*Live* - Rhapsody - Sydney to Singapore

matmar

Live at Seas - Nov 24,2007 to Dec, 9 2007 on Rhapsody of the Seas - Sydney to Singapore

Day 1 24/11/07 - Embarkation was a breeze for us, as we stay overnight in Sydney at the Marriott we walked down after breakfast to check out the ship. Although borading was to commence from 3pm, we just thought we would ask when we could drop our luggage off and they told us come on down from 1pm....so you beauty we were packed and checked out of the hotel and down to the ship as soon as we could and onboard by 1.10pm.

Wow what a ship:) , very nice, our cabin has a balcony.

Sailaway was at 10pm and Sydney Harbour was brilliant to see at night, it was a great sailaway everyone excited.

Caught up with 2 other CC members at Crown Viking Lounge, great to put faces to names, still have 3 other CC members to track down yet.

Day 2 25/11/2007 - At Sea - Relaxing day by the pool, service excellent, food fabulous. Calm seas.

Day 3 26/11/2007 - Brisbane - Docked at Fishermans Island:mad: but not RCCL's fault, would have been nice to go to Portside. The Port of Brisbane authority provided free shuttle buses to the city and back. Big night at the Viking Crown Lounge, Abbalicious and Villiage People show.

Day 4 27/11/2007 - At Sea, relaxing day on the decks, reading a book and huungover from last night. Pre-dinner cocktail at Schoonersat 6.30pm, show at 7.00pm, Dinner at 8.30pm in dining room and who knows what after that, but tomorrow we are at Hamilton Island.

Hey glad to hear you are enjoying the Rhapsody....."Big night at the Viking Crown Lounge, Abbalicious and Villiage People show" - what a night arent they fantastic...

If he is still onboard have you been to Derek's........ "Adult Day Care at Night" better known as Kamikazee Karoakee in the Schooner Bar yet.....lol.....have fun you guys cheers shiona:D

Mark,

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself on the Rhapsody. Shame about the demographics...but what can you do I suppose.

What are the prices like in the Schooner Bar and Viking Crown lounge?

I remember we had Beatlemania on our Voyager cruise....my mum thought she had died and gone to heaven. She could have sworn it was the Beatles!!:p :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the review and photos..can't find many photos post renovation work.:rolleyes:

Tendering at Hamilton Island was bit of a disaster:mad: , only 4 tender boats and then one broke down.

Apparently, Hamilton Island people didn't even know the ship was coming!:confused:

Anchor just been pulled and sailing away, to Cairns tomorrow. Hopefully tendering at Yorkeys Knob is better planned.

Piano Man is the show tonight and casual dining.

Tendering at Hamilton Island was bit of a disaster:mad: , only 4 tender boats and then one broke down.

Apparently, Hamilton Island people didn't even know the ship was coming!:confused:

Anchor just been pulled and sailing away, to Cairns tomorrow. Hopefully tendering at Yorkeys Knob is better planned.

Piano Man is the show tonight and casual dining.

Hope tomorrow is better organised, I am soooooo envious:D :)

Chez

xx

Hi all

Cairns tendering went much better, they had a reef explorer vessel working with the ships tender boats.:)

Entertainment fantastic.:D

Food selection well what can I say except that there is so much to choose from and all excellent quality.:)

Weather perfect all the way so far and seas smooth as silk.

Absolutely the best sunset ever seen as well sailed around the tip of Cape York.

Tomorrow we arrive at Komodo to visit the Dragons......

I think we are on day 9, but who cares...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived