*Live* - Rhapsody - Sydney to Singapore

matmar

Great video Matmar! Looking forward to the next installment. We are sailing on her in April 2009 - a long wait for us! Can you please tell me did they scanned your hand luggage in the overseas passenger terminal and again when you boarded Rhapsody? Thanks.

Rhapsody of the Seas sounds good, might have to try it next year. It is cruising Asia, have to look up my best cruise site for a flycruise on it. Susie2shoes, I note you have done 4 RCL ships, are they OK ? As you can see we are mainly Princess people, with a drop of P&O and Carnival on the side.

Cheers..Les;)

Rhapsody of the Seas sounds good, might have to try it next year. It is cruising Asia, have to look up my best cruise site for a flycruise on it. Susie2shoes, I note you have done 4 RCL ships, are they OK ? As you can see we are mainly Princess people, with a drop of P&O and Carnival on the side.

Cheers..Les;)

Hi Les,

We think RCI are fantastic but we don't have anything to compare them with. We have only sailed on one ship - Brilliance of the Seas this April. It was very elegant with a 9 storey atrium in the middle of the ship. There was lots of glass so you had amazing views of the ocean everywhere you went. The photos we have seen of Legend and Rhapsody look equally as impressive so we have booked cruises for 2008 and 2009. One day we hope to sail in Princess and P&O. Someone else who has sailed on RCI as well as other lines maybe able to help you. I don't think you would be disappointed with RCI

Great video Matmar! Looking forward to the next installment. We are sailing on her in April 2009 - a long wait for us! Can you please tell me did they scanned your hand luggage in the overseas passenger terminal and again when you boarded Rhapsody? Thanks.

Yes they scan your hand luggage at every port, so no chance of sneaking any grog on board after the initial embarkation

Round 2 of pics coming soon.....just trying to find the right music to attach to it

Part 3 now live.....

In this video the beginning is at our friends place in Cairns where we spent the day, the sunset pics are as we round Cape York and watch for the Towel Animals

Only about half way through my pics so plenty more to come

Cheers

Mark

thanks for sharing such amazing photos mark.

Even though sydney looked very gloomy and wet you still managed to catch her beautiful scenery. well done.

I am mad i cannot check out the rest but I need to go but cant wait to check out the next couple of parts later today.

keep up the good work, i love it

Part 5 is now live

Part 5 - Lombok Indonesia

Part 4 - Komodo Island, Indonesia

Part 3 - Cairns, sunset at Cape York

Part 2 - Brisbane, Hamilton Island

Part 1 - Sydney

Still working on Bali, Krakatoa and Singapore.

Cheers

Mark

At last I have come to the end of pics. Now all I need to do is a written review, it will come soon.

Part 8 - Last days at sea & Singapore

Finale - pics of the ship

Cheers

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Have watched all your video's posted on Youtube and they are great.

The finale video is a wonderful assortment of photo's of the ship. I get to enjoy our cruise all over again. Apart from the tendering hiccups, it was a fantastic cruise.

cheers

Lilly

Archived