COMPLAINERS UNITE! What Can Royal Do Better?

#1 RAISE PRICES, use the $$$ to improve the Dining Room food. Don't care about the food in the Luby's at Sea (Windjammer..if I want a cafeteria, I can find one down the street from my home)

#2 Enforce Dress Code. They might lose some folks, but don't forget, as fuel prices come down, they can use the surcharge to offset any losses and those folks can sail on NCL. (added this one only to inflame the anti-fuel surcharge people)

#3 Enforce kids rules.

Bring back the menus and food quality of 15-20 years ago.

Build the 2 Radiance class ships that were cancelled.

Even though RCI has the best loyalty program, there are things they could do better. Free internet for Diamond Plus would be nice.

#2 Enforce Dress Code. They might lose some folks, but don't forget, as fuel prices come down, they can use the surcharge to offset any losses and those folks can sail on NCL. (added this one only to inflame the anti-fuel surcharge people)

I totally agree with enforcing the dress code.

JR should be included

put towels out by the pools

open the dining room everyday not just sea days

change the dining room menu each day

keep lobster or offer a good alternative, not bbq chicken as a replacement

keep a small portion of the WJ open later at night

JR should be included

put towels out by the pools

open the dining room everyday not just sea days

change the dining room menu each day

keep lobster or offer a good alternative, not bbq chicken as a replacement

keep a small portion of the WJ open later at night

Brad, I agree with all of your suggestions :D Especially with the WJ hours!

###

Another vote for an improved (more options) Room Service menu.

Open Seating in the main dining room.

Reduce the cost of Bingo - $70/$140 per day is a bit much for two people.

Include a Mexican Specialty Restaurant.

Build more Radiance Class Ships.

Enforce Adult Only Policies.

Thats it for now :D

###

Yes, completely agree! Royal should renew their option to build the last two Radiance Class ships!!!!:D

Oh, I almost forgot .... :mad: and :mad: !!!!!!!

(didn't wan't to reveal my true identidy as a sometimes RCCL cheerleader)

Although RCCL is not my favorite cruiseline, some in my regular cruising group love them. I admit they are pretty good, but here are some things I dislike about RCCL.

-Smoking in the cabins. How does that harm anyone.

-Allow bottle purchases for in room comsumption. I dont mind paying an extra fee to bring to the room. I guess I will still have to bring my own.

-Cook a good steak. I havent been able to get a good steak on the last two RCCL cruises. Even in the specialty restaurant. Celebrity had awesome meats in the dining room. The best I have ever had on a cruise.

-Sports channel. I dont care for south american ESPN.

-Pizza. Pizza was phenominal on Navigator this year. They should be more consistant with all ships.

-Paying for Johnny rockets. The food is crap, who would pay for that. I always pay for it the next day. Although the milkshakes are pretty good.

Not to knock RCCL as they have there advantages in some areas but I am a booze and food guy.

US law, the ship can not receive a US based TV signal more than 12 miles from US shores. That is why you get Brazil/Mexico ESPN & TMC, etc.

US law, the ship can not receive a US based TV signal more than 12 miles from US shores. That is why you get Brazil/Mexico ESPN & TMC, etc.

Really? I didn't know that. What if it's not a digital signal? Do rabbit ears count?

MORE RADIANCE CLASS SHIPS!!

and

Leave them in the Carribbean during June and July. Then move them out before August Hurricane season.

The one thing Princess has over RCI is the 24-HOUR restaurant/Windjammer. RCI needs that..... or at least make the Seaview Cafe 24 hours. That would be GREAT!

Keep the dance music in the Lounge with the LARGE dance floor. - - Had the dance band upstairs in the Viking Lounge with a "Postage-Stamp" dance floor, and the "Kareoke" (does NOT need a dance floor) in the dance lounge. :confused: duh...

The food has become "mass produced" and bland. The $3000 cruisers should not have to spend an ADDITIONAL $20 for a decent cruise meal.

:o ok..... I feel better now......

Thanks, Kewlguy, for the release...;)

I second that for more radiance class of ships don't think it will happen but it is our favorite size of ship

More Radiance class ships!!! And put one in NJ.

Maybe a seaview cafe on all ships (It had awesome banana pudding pie)

Let me buy a bottle of alcohol on board or let me bring my own. I have no problem with paying an exorbitant corkage fee. I just want my Brinley Gold Rum, which I can't get on the ship (or in any restaurant/bar, for that matter)

1. One our 12 night transatlantic this past September on Celebrity Constellation the only coupon we used in the "Elite" loyalty book was the "Bag of Laundry for $15.00" coupon. We stuffed about $50.00 worth of laundry in that bag until the sides were nearly splitting. But it was a valuable coupon that actually saved us some money on a long cruise. We wish Royal Caribbean had a similar coupon in their Diamond book.

2. On our Navigator of the Seas transatlantic this past April the only time the ice skating rink was open was during the morning. In the afternoon it was being used for other activities. Since we are not early risers we rarely were ever able to use the rink to skate. We wish the rink would be open more during the afternoon for us late sleepers.

3. Change the Loyalty program rules so that children have to actually earn their way to diamond status rather than to achieve it on their parents coattails. This would help alleviate overcrowded concierge lounges since these youngsters do eventually reach adulthood.

4. Change the rules for entrance into the solarium. Make the entire area "adults only." And by adults I mean 18 and older. Not 16. Maybe even have the passengers swipe their seapass to gain entrance. It's an idea.

5. More tables for two in the main dining room. Message to Royal, we don't all enjoy sitting with strangers for dinner every night. Some of us actually enjoy a romantic table for two.

6. Add self service laundry facilities. Some of us don't mind throwing in a load of laundry during a long cruise. It saves us money and helps us pack a lot lighter. Other cruise lines give their passengers this option. Why not Royal and Celebrity?

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I think of more I'll add them later on.

MORE RADIANCE CLASS SHIPS!!

and

Leave them in the Carribbean during June and July. Then move them out before August Hurricane season.

The one thing Princess has over RCI is the 24-HOUR restaurant/Windjammer. RCI needs that..... or at least make the Seaview Cafe 24 hours. That would be GREAT!

Keep the dance music in the Lounge with the LARGE dance floor. - - Had the dance band upstairs in the Viking Lounge with a "Postage-Stamp" dance floor, and the "Kareoke" (does NOT need a dance floor) in the dance lounge. :confused: duh...

The food has become "mass produced" and bland. The $3000 cruisers should not have to spend an ADDITIONAL $20 for a decent cruise meal.

:o ok..... I feel better now......

Thanks, Kewlguy, for the release...;)

Your welcome. Believe it or not, this is the type of feedback the cruise lines want. It's one of the reasons they keep sending us surveys all the time. The most successful companies are the ones that listen to their customers, which is us. :)

1. One our 12 night transatlantic this past September on Celebrity Constellation the only coupon we used in the "Elite" loyalty book was the "Bag of Laundry for $15.00" coupon. We stuffed about $50.00 worth of laundry in that bag until the sides were nearly splitting. But it was a valuable coupon that actually saved us some money on a long cruise. We wish Royal Caribbean had a similar coupon in their Diamond book.

6. Add self service laundry facilities. Some of us don't mind throwing in a load of laundry during a long cruise. It saves us money and helps us pack a lot lighter. Other cruise lines give their passengers this option. Why not Royal and Celebrity?

I like #1 more than #6!