Thread Response Surcharge - No Merged Threads

Shirley and Les

It has come to my attention that a lot of my energy has been exerted, in both reading and responsding to questions on this board.

Effectively immediately, there will be a surcharge for responses to questions. Here are the groundrules!

If you require a truthful and thoughtful response, the cost is $0.05 per response. In the interest of complete disclosure, I must say that a response to a followup question, after an initial $0.05 question. costs an additional $0.05 payment. So, I suggest you word your questions carefully so that I can't possibly misinterepret them. As a word of caution, my DW thinks I get everything wrong. :eek:

If your question is kind of generic; e.g. "What flavors of ice cream does "X" serve?"; the charge is only $0.02 per questions. So, if I say "vanilla", it costs only $0.02. But if I can answer "vanilla, chocolate and strawberry"' that is a $0.06 answer. Plan your question carefully.

In the interest of promoting goodwill, there will be no charge associated with questions from newcomers. Questions like "Have you sailed on the Summit?" where I can answer "Yes" have no charge associated with them.

If you have any questions about this policy, please read the FAQ section of the Celebrity website. And that's all I want to say about this! :rolleyes:

Les

Les,

Respectfully suggest that some answers to questions that have been asked and answered over and over -- irons, smuggled alcohol, balcony partions, diapers in the pool -- should incur an additional surcharge. What do you think? (Oh my, I guess that just cost me two cents. Check is in the mail.)

Les, if you buy me a Martini on our upcoming Millie cruise in January I’ll answer any questions you may have (all inclusive).:D

Terms & Conditions: Questions are limited to duration of consumption of martini. Answers may vary from before and after said consumption. Warning: Refunds maybe offered orally after 5 or more martinis. Above applies all expressed terms and conditions whereby offer is extended.

:eek:

Joel

Les' date='

Respectfully suggest that some answers to questions that have been asked and answered over and over -- irons, smuggled alcohol, balcony partions, diapers in the pool -- should incur an additional surcharge. What do you think? (Oh my, I guess that just cost me two cents. Check is in the mail.)[/quote']

I hate to bring this up but everytime an iron thread is started someone always says why do they allow smoking but not irons as they are both fire hazards. I had this horrible thought that the next comparison will be, they have Corning Glass blowing on board ship but don't allow irons.

Les, if you buy me a Martini on our upcoming Millie cruise in January I’ll answer any questions you may have (all inclusive).:D

Terms & Conditions: Questions are limited to duration of consumption of martini. Answers may vary from before and after said consumption. Warning: Refunds maybe offered orally after 5 or more martinis. Above applies all expressed terms and conditions whereby offer is extended.

:eek:

Joel

Good one Joel.

Les, I wish you'd go on the Europe boards and address the 1,000 times that the question has been asked and answered on how to take the train between Civitavecchia and Rome. And which hotel to choose in Venice etc. etc. etc.

:) Donna

It has come to my attention that a lot of my energy has been exerted, in both reading and responsding to questions on this board.

Effectively immediately, there will be a surcharge for responses to questions. Here are the groundrules!

If you require a truthful and thoughtful response, the cost is $0.05 per response. In the interest of complete disclosure, I must say that a response to a followup question, after an initial $0.05 question. costs an additional $0.05 payment. So, I suggest you word your questions carefully so that I can't possibly misinterepret them. As a word of caution, my DW thinks I get everything wrong. :eek:

If your question is kind of generic; e.g. "What flavors of ice cream does "X" serve?"; the charge is only $0.02 per questions. So, if I say "vanilla", it costs only $0.02. But if I can answer "vanilla, chocolate and strawberry"' that is a $0.06 answer. Plan your question carefully.

In the interest of promoting goodwill, there will be no charge associated with questions from newcomers. Questions like "Have you sailed on the Summit?" where I can answer "Yes" have no charge associated with them.

If you have any questions about this policy, please read the FAQ section of the Celebrity website. And that's all I want to say about this! :rolleyes:

Les

LOL:D

Archived