I couldn't believe what I saw!

Rina's Mom

Oh yeah, foraging for food in the middle of the night is a common activity when people work long hours. He who has food is never loney.:)

This is not the same thing as swiping someone's lunch from the common refrigerator. Your co-workers sound like bunch of real funsters.

It got to be such a problem when I was working that I made several sandwiches out of cat food and left those to be stolen, they were.

These stories are one reason why I NEVER eat at the buffet and one reason why I haven't tried HAL. I hear HAL doen't serve lunch in the dining room when in port. DH and I often stay on the ship in port. Does this mean if we sail HAL we are forced to eat at the buffet, order from a limited room service menu or skip lunch?

There are always the delicious hamburgers at the grill. French fries too. :)

This thread has me laughing out loud!

It reminds me of my cruise on the Amsterdam when we were in code red. While waiting in line at the buffet a woman walks to the front of the line and past the crew member who was making our salads, she then picks up his tongs and serves herself. She sure got a dirty scowl from the crew member who had to run and get a clean pair of tongs.

She also picked up a roll and put it back down.

DURING A CODE RED. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Geez, nothing surprises me any more.

Jill

It got to be such a problem when I was working that I made several sandwiches out of cat food and left those to be stolen, they were.

Half the people I worked with, would not have noticed. Perhaps cat food breath would give them away.:eek:

*LOL* Never thought of that one, but I did know someone who frosted a few cupcakes with EX Lax to catch their office moocher.

Where I work we definately have our share of refrigerator "Seagulls" *LOL*

I think some of them would eat the box of Arm and Hammer Baking Soda in the back in a real pinch. :)

Archived