Did Santa bring anyone a cruise???

kathyemma

Yes! Our sons gave us a cruise for Christmas. We are going on Grandeur on March 3rd. This will be our 5th cruise and I am so excited. 2007 wasn't our best year as my husband's cancer has recurred and we just had an accident and totaled our car so we definitely need this get-away time. Hope everyone has a wonderful 2008. Happy New Year and Happy Cruising.

Christmas morning my husband recieved an unexpected call from his "Uncle Jack"----gifting us with a cruise on the Radiance of the Seas for 10 days on May 13th.!

Last May we did go on our very first cruise -it was on the Pride of America for our 25th anniversary.......now we are able to see the things we missed on the first trip! And I've read that the Radiance is a magnificent ship!

Can't wait!.....any tips, let us know janis

I didn't get one, but I gave a cruise to my best friends for a joint Christmas/Golden Wedding Anniversary present (they were married on 28th December 1957). They are booked on the innaugural sailing of the Independence of the Seas on 2nd May. They have never cruised before and are VERY excited.

Does a New Year's present count??? My PVP was working yesterday and called me with a great deal!! (8:00 at night) So I've booked a May 2009 cruise...

HOORAY!!!

Is there a "Booking Dance" like a "Doc Dance?" 'Cause that's what I'm doing!!!!

Santa didn't bring me a cruise, BUT, I finally got my hubby convinced to go on a cruise in April. My sister and some cousins book a cruise every year around april/may. THis year, they are cruising on the EOS out of Bayonne and I really wanted to go but my husband hates to cruise. (I know, what can he be thinking?!?!?:eek:

Anyway, I have been trying to convince him for some time to go and the always was always the same. Finally, New Years Eve, we had a party and my cousins and sister were here, and they kept bagering him to go, and the next morning he told me we can go!! I am so excited!! Little did he know, my sister already had our cabin booked!!!

My parent's paid my way for the Mariner in June. I personally did not expect to get anything. Instead, I got an envelope with a picture of the Mariner in it and a bit of cash!!!! what was best was he found videos of the Mariner on youtube and played that via DVD when they gave it to me. Then, with the cash I put down the deposit for my Navigator cruise in a couple of months...I'm SO EXCITED because of the fact I got a HUMP Balcony for 600 bucks a person being i'm from TN and and have Platinum member status....So needless to say, I had a very BLESSED Christmas!!!! Cannot wait to get back out there!:D :D

Our DD (17) and DS (18) got an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Radiance for Spring Break this year. Of course, we're going along!:)

DD got her ED acceptance letter to college on the same day DS received his first semester freshman grades. We were very excited about both and decided to give them their big christmas gift a few days early.... boy, first time they've both been speechless at the same time:p

Now we hope there will be other older teenagers joining them during that spring break week..... If so, let us know..

Pam

I posted this thread the day after Christmas - and people are still posting to it - telling about all the wonderful cruises they gave or received! How wonderful for all of you!

Now, if anyone can't use your cruise gift i will be MORE than happy to go in your place.

Kathy

Archived