Did Santa bring anyone a cruise???

kathyemma

I didn't get one - but I hope someone did!

This year, we decided instead of gifts to each other that we would go on another cruise (or maybe a week of diving in Coz) . We haven't decided on when or where yet since we already have 2 on the books. Does that count?

doesnt he bring everyone a cruise? I got two :D One in a few days and a 12 day that is supposed to be next years christmas gift. He was just early on bringing that one...lol

All wrapped up in my fabulous new suitcase filled with new clothes and gambling money :D

In his santa note he said I've been such a good girl this year, he needed to bring me two cruises...lol

doesnt he bring everyone a cruise? I got two :D One in a few days and a 12 day that is supposed to be next years christmas gift. He was just early on bringing that one...lol

All wrapped up in my fabulous new suitcase filled with new clothes and gambling money :D

In his santa note he said I've been such a good girl this year, he needed to bring me two cruises...lol

Way to go!

Our two daughters received a cruise to the Southern Caribbean on Serenade of the Seas. We adopted them from Russia two years ago. They heve never seen a tropical beach or cruise ship before. Culture shock will be fun for them! We gave them a globe with the islands marked and a Bon Voyage card with a photo of the Serenade attached inside! They are excited, especially after watching many RCCL cruise shows on the Travel Channel. :)

Eric

Since I'm Santa around here and plan all cruises I guess you could say so LOL since we have 3 on the plans right now for 2008 - one being next year's Christmas gift surprise as it's a New Years cruise. Then we have a summer one that will hopefully remain a complete surpise to the kids until we pull up at the port and my DH and I hope to get away on a 1 nighter out of NYC the day after my birthday. SO as Santa I think I did pretty well for myself, LOL, but as 2 are surprises I can't wrap them up and give them, LOL - or put them in my signature since my kids always happen to walk up when I am least expecting it, LOL!

Our two daughters received a cruise to the Southern Caribbean on Serenade of the Seas. We adopted them from Russia two years ago. They heve never seen a tropical beach or cruise ship before. Culture shock will be fun for them! We gave them a globe with the islands marked and a Bon Voyage card with a photo of the Serenade attached inside! They are excited, especially after watching many RCCL cruise shows on the Travel Channel. :)

Eric

What a great present - I hope you are accompanying them - it is always such fun to watch other people experience their first cruise and tropical beach. I remember when my kids finally got what I meant about true blue water! :D

I found out a couple of days before Christmas that my husband had booked us a cruise for my Christmas gift. Unfortunately, I had to tell him to unbook it because we have to many expenses this year to even think about a vacation.

Nothing under the tree for me this year!

We went to my Sisters House today for Christmas and she greeted us at the door with the Envelope from RCI with our Cruise Docs for our Jan 31 'st Grandeur sailing!!!, (I had them sent there because I used to live there before I got merried and haven't changed my Drivers License/ID from that address yet.) so anyway,....

The Wife and I got to Do the traditional "Happy-Happy,Joy-Joy" Document Dance For Christmas This Year!!!

(They actually came in the Dec 24'th mail, but we didn't know it or get them from my Sis till Christmas, so Happy Day!) :):):)

Our friend booked an Alaskan cruise with us for he and his wife in May. He wanted to surprise his wife. He bought a ship ornament and painted Alaska on it and gave it to her for Christmas. They had to open gifts early yesterday. What a surprise she received! She called me and said "Why didn't you tell me!!!" LOL, needless to say, she was very happy.

Archived