How you order a bar setup with NCL before?

cmarrero1014

So what is the smoking policy for bars on NCL? If you can't smoke in the bars, then I will stay on my balcony and order my bar set up and smoke. I do the same at home and quit going to bars since you can't smoke anymore.

A big reason why we are going on NCL was the bar setup. Princess also has a bar set up. We didnt go on RCCL because they are ****'s with drinking and you have formal dining rooms.

Had a quick reply from the ship coordinator re the bar setup. They did not provide a list of liquor available, only asked what I wanted. Instead of regular Bacardi, they only have Bacardi Silver. Anyone know what this is? Getting conflicting results from a good search. Just want a plain light rum!

Wow. I just e-mailed my bar order for the pearl and in under 10 minutes she ( Maybelin ) e-mailed back . Confirmed . The other odd thing is , she says I can make any changes I wish , up to ( 4 ) days out . Thats NEW.:D

Had a quick reply from the ship coordinator re the bar setup. They did not provide a list of liquor available, only asked what I wanted. Instead of regular Bacardi, they only have Bacardi Silver. Anyone know what this is? Getting conflicting results from a good search. Just want a plain light rum!

Silver is a light Rum. If you are mixing you wont notice any difference.

Its a slight premium over the regular Bacardi

Wow. I just e-mailed my bar order for the pearl and in under 10 minutes she ( Maybelin ) e-mailed back . Confirmed . The other odd thing is , she says I can make any changes I wish , up to ( 4 ) days out . Thats NEW.:D

I've had great service from Maybelin as well. Answers emails very promptly and emailed my confirmation straight after I left a message with my card details

I feel like I have to put a good word in for Mayra, the ship coordinator for the Jewel. She has always been very helpful and very prompt also.

With all the issues that other people have had with their SC's, I feel lucky to have been able to have dealt with Mayra.:)

If anybody wants the official bar setup list, I have it and can email it to you.

• 1 month later...
I feel like I have to put a good word in for Mayra, the ship coordinator for the Jewel. She has always been very helpful and very prompt also.

With all the issues that other people have had with their SC's, I feel lucky to have been able to have dealt with Mayra.:)

If anybody wants the official bar setup list, I have it and can email it to you.

We are heading out 3/23 on the Jewel. Could you email me the bar list to cosmic_bliss at hotmail.com. Thanks!!

Archived