Captain name

TOMMYCRUISER

My capers are at home. All I remember is that he's Italian (and not the "hot" guy who was the subject of a thread here a couple of months ago).

I thought his name sounded like Spumoni, and I'd remember it, but I'm terrible with names.

According to the Capers from November 7. The Captain was Alessandro Galotto and the Cruise Director was Brent Mitchell.

Ah, it wasn't spumoni after all! It was gelato! I knew it was an Italian frozen dessert of some type! :o

My Italians friends would be so upset with me!

Welcome home Alex, How was the trip?

Man I have some stories for you. Im still in Florida. AL if you are not to busy I could use your help on Jan 10. I have to go back in front Of the Planning Board In Point Pleasant and they are trying to do me in. If you could show up there its around 7:00 PM. Im asking people I know to come and go up in front of them and say something. I will E-Mail you on monday

Both are still there, however, Brent Mitchell, the Cruise Director was almost non-existent. Almost all of the activities were run by and hosted by Josh (Big Sexy), the Assistant Cruise Director. Josh did an outstanding job, and was better at the job than Brent. This was the first time in all of our cruises that the actual Cruise Director was never around. Many of the other passengers made the same comments.

They should just go ahead and give the big guy the job, since he is already doing it... JMHO. . ;)

We had Brent as Asst. CD when Brett Alans was CD. He had everyone call Brent, Nancy as that was the way to keep their names straight. Might have to call him that in a couple of weeks...;)

And yep, I do hope the Captain sails good!

Loved Music Manila (it's all in my 12/17 review).

Heard them talking to one of our CC members, though, saying that they were leaving and heading to the west coast. She's from San Diego and was encouraging them to try to get assigned to Elation. No idea when that might be happening, though.

I know that Brett loves to hide, he was never around when I was on the Miracle back in May, and one night during the shows in the matter of 30 mins he put down a glass on wine 2 mixed drinks and a bottle of water to cover it all up, I was amazed and kinda like who the heck are you buddy to myself........... :mad: I didn't like the dude.......

Archived