Jeans and the Middleaged Woman

momofmeg

Momofmeg...JC Penny and Sears both carry Gloria Vanderbilt...these are the only jeans I can find that fit me the best.

Well you I DID go into Penneys and tried on tons of jeans before I bought that pair I hated in Belk. But the Penneys in the mall near me is small and the larger Penneys are 30 miles away-I do not remember any GV's but then I was concentrating on Lee's at that point.

Kohls had lots more of the GV jeans then Goody's had-so I feel I can find enough at Kohls.

Here try this. You said the style was Amanda, right?

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/x5.aspx?catid=51248&deptid=50434&cmAMS_T=X3&cmAMS_C=C5&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|50439

I'm not one to buy jeans online unless I know exactly what brand, style and size fits me (from prior experience..lol) then I usually don't have a problem. Though jeans can be sometimes unpredictable! In the past, I've tried on two pair the same brand, same style and same size and have had them fit a tad differently.

Here try this. You said the style was Amanda, right?

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/x5.aspx?catid=51248&deptid=50434&cmAMS_T=X3&cmAMS_C=C5&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|50439

I'm not one to buy jeans online unless I know exactly what brand, style and size fits me (from prior experience..lol) then I usually don't have a problem. Though jeans can be sometimes unpredictable! In the past, I've tried on two pair the same brand, same style and same size and have had them fit a tad differently.

I am okay buying them at Kohls but I will keep that in mind if Kohls discontinues them. actually I prefer trying clothes on and not mail order-especially jeans-as a size can vary even with the same manufacturer.

I'm not sure what size you wear, and I don't want to know, but I found that QVC's Demin and Company has wonderful stretch jeans that looks great on any figure and holds up well, wash after wash. And the price fits my budget.

You're right, in every size even plus, they make a great jean and in my price range

Bought these jeans last year at Nordstrom's and they are my favourite jeans. They are a little better suited to my "mature" age. Simple style and cut, dress up nicely with a jacket and they're very comfortable. They run about $98.00

Not Your Daughter's Jeans Tummy Tuck Skinny Stretch Jeans

Classic five-pocket jeans are fashioned with super-modern skinny legs. Exclusive crisscross panels inside slim the tummy and shape the rear.

Bought these jeans last year at Nordstrom's and they are my favourite jeans. They are a little better suited to my "mature" age. Simple style and cut, dress up nicely with a jacket and they're very comfortable. They run about $98.00

Not Your Daughter's Jeans Tummy Tuck Skinny Stretch Jeans

Classic five-pocket jeans are fashioned with super-modern skinny legs. Exclusive crisscross panels inside slim the tummy and shape the rear.

I have to admit these are my favorite jeans also.

Archived