Why cruise Carnival?

WinnieinWA

Carnival is so much laid back....do what you want to do when you want, except for the muster drill, lol. I loved Carnival and from what I have read, it is the best for your money. I have booked 2 more from Carnival. I can only speak from what I have read. Any cruises that I have looked at are alot cheaper than other lines.

I'm trying Carnival after 3 cruises on Royal Caribbean.

I heard somewhere that "Carnies book 1A guarantees and pray for free upgrades"...so I figured, what the heck...I'll give that a try :rolleyes: :D ;)

Actually, I really just wanted a quick and easy get away from my home port of Galveston and Carnivals wins in that regard!!! I also like smaller ships and the thought of going on Voyager just freaks me out :eek:

Rah, rah, sis boom bah - I guess I am a Carnival cheerleader... but I have been on Disney several times, if that counts as trying other lines. If I didn't like a product, I wouldn't torture myself by exposing myself to it!! Needless to say, I have always wanted to try RCC, but my family doesn't want to. They find enough to do, eat, see, etc. on CLL, so that is where we will stay for a while. (at least till our Dec. Miracle cruise - and btw, are looking for Xmas '09 cruise already!)

I have been on carnival twice and princess once.. and we are def going carnival again. Not that the princess experience was bad but we felt that we really had more for what we paid for with carnival.

We heard several comments that princess was an upgrade and food was better etc.. we didnt find the food thing to be true at all. Half the time we would go to the buffet in the evening and they would be closed. I found that to be very frustrating. I like to get a bite to eat if i have been drinking alot and we just didnt find the open food as we did with carnival. Not that we drank alot but there was always tons of food on carnival, and at least pizza or salad if we wanted. We did have excellent service and we had a wonderful time but as soon as we got off the ship and home we were talking about which line we wanted to go back to and we both agreed that we would do carnival again.

I would like to try rc but why change if you are happy with what you have??

Archived