Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

Robb and Mach -- glad you guided them in... I didn't get to see them pass Sea Wolf, but got to see them both come into to dock. I knew one of you would be at your post and taking charge!!!!

Hey, Tuba's here too! Good Morning to all!!!

It triple posted my first message -- so I editted each with a new message. Boy it was SLOW this monring, but maybe it was my computer just waking up... He hasn't had his coffee yet! Or whatever computers drink...)

Well, I missed them coming in, again!!:D I may not get to watch them leave today because my oldest daughter wants me to go to some bridal expo that is going on this afternoon!:( :D She is getting married in 2 months so dangit...i guess i will go! ;) Hmmm....just noticed that my "embarrassment" smilie is missing from the smilie list! Is it missing from y'alls...ya'lls...you all's...you alls'...list? hehehehe

Well, I missed them coming in, again!!:D I may not get to watch them leave today because my oldest daughter wants me to go to some bridal expo that is going on this afternoon!:( :D She is getting married in 2 months so dangit...i guess i will go! ;) Hmmm....just noticed that my "embarrassment" smilie is missing from the smilie list! Is it missing from y'alls...ya'lls...you all's...you alls'...list? hehehehe

A mom's gotta do, what a mom's gotta do!

Congrats on the wedding!! I hope you enter lots of drawings and win something special!! Twenty nine years ago, I went to one and won a sexy negligee and Waterford crystal champagne flutes... There was something else too -- but those two stick in my mind.

Have a great day and we'll be here watching over the ships as they sail out.

Yes we were here watching both ships come in this morning. I wonder what the "normal" people do on Sunday morning?

Well... I'm definetely NOT normal... We just got back from church... AND we saw the ships dock, before leaving... BUT, I usually can't do all that.

It's great the Conquest was early this morning!! First time I saw her dock! We won't be on her until Sept -- but less than a month and I expect y'all to be guiding the Ecstasy in safely for Mom and me to board... It's a Monday, so I know it won't be the full crew on the boards... But maybe you'll be home in time to see me wave to you as we leave...

Lamb

The very first thing I do when I arrive at work on Sunday mornings is check the web cam. Seems normal to me. I love seeing "our ships"!! On Dec. 20, 2007, we stayed in the room directly under the Harbor House webcam and our kids had that exact same view of the Ecstasy when they opened the curtain. My youngest asked if he could watch the ship when it sailed, and I told him I had a better idea, how about being on the ship when it sails. It was their Christmas surprise. This was their 8th cruise and it's still very exciting.

The very first thing I do when I arrive at work on Sunday mornings is check the web cam. Seems normal to me. I love seeing "our ships"!! On Dec. 20, 2007, we stayed in the room directly under the Harbor House webcam and our kids had that exact same view of the Ecstasy when they opened the curtain. My youngest asked if he could watch the ship when it sailed, and I told him I had a better idea, how about being on the ship when it sails. It was their Christmas surprise. This was their 8th cruise and it's still very exciting.

How very cool! I'm betting he was thrilled!!!

Archived