Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

I like the second one better. It has the beer with it. The first one looks like it has soft drinks with it. :eek: :D

Ahhh, this model: gsdotcom_1987_20624126 or this one???? 172-06601b1.jpg

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I vote for the second one, too.

Do we have any cool graphics people who could design a mascot for us with a hat like that, wearing a straight jacket? :eek:

Maybe one or more of us could make a doll like that...

Maybe we could award a Committed mascot doll as a prize to someone who ... Oh, I don't know, but somebody here will figure that out before the cruise. It's over a year and a half away.:(

We're booked on the 9/28/08 cruise.

I just joined that other thread a little while ago' date=' but haven't posted on it yet.

I'm West TX Desert Rat's wife, by the way.

He got me addicted to Cruise Critics and I explained how to put the countdown timer in his signature block. We're good like that.:p[/quote']

You sound like a great team, and great date for a cruise, 9/28 is my birthday, so I gotta like that date :D

glad you joined the crazies. Now we can be crazy together.

I vote for the second one' date=' too.[/color']

Do we have any cool graphics people who could design a mascot for us with a hat like that, wearing a straight jacket? :eek:

Maybe one or more of us could make a doll like that...

Maybe we could award a Committed mascot doll as a prize to someone who ... Oh, I don't know, but somebody here will figure that out before the cruise. It's over a year and a half away.:(

Not to worry about the cruise being so far away, planning is half the fun. By the time the cruise comes around we will be abolutely daft and around the bend crazy with all this practice.

I dont know how we could award the mascot doll to just one person when we are all crazy.

Good morning! We are actually on another thread-our new, offical, Cruise Critic thread for our cruise September 20th, 2009-Here is the link if you want to "watch" with us this morning:D

*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies !!! *OFFICIAL* ~20 Sept. 2009~ $25 Deposit!!! - Page 11 - Cruise Forums - Cruise Message...

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived