Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

TO SheriInTexas! We went through that last Jan. A very busy but happy time! I hope your daughter's wedding is as wonderful as can be!

Thanks!! Other than having to be around my ex husband and his 26 year old wife:eek: (he is 44) it will really be great!:D We have most everything done already...almost, lol!!

Thanks!! Other than having to be around my ex husband and his 26 year old wife:eek: (he is 44) it will really be great!:D We have most everything done already...almost, lol!!

Hang in there we will be with you in spirt that day. My ex never showed up for our daughter wedding, but my daughter was fine with that.

Hey there fellow Conquest watchers, just catching up on the news of the day on the boards! If you haven't read the Liberty thread about tendering in Grand Cayman, jump over and do so. Maybe a newbie like me should avoid stuff like that, but I am thankful everyone is OK and that Carnival came through with a plan.

Link?

My 21 year old daughter has a hard time calling her "mom" though...;)

LOL, that I can understand. My parents were almost 14 years apart in age and they were married for 43 years until he passed away last May. The way that I see it, he was fighting with the USMC in WW2 while my mom was still in 1st grade. Kinda wierd when you look at it that way. :D

LOL, that I can understand. My parents were almost 14 years apart in age and they were married for 43 years until he passed away last May. The way that I see it, he was fighting with the USMC in WW2 while my mom was still in 1st grade. Kinda wierd when you look at it that way. :D

Awww, I'm sorry about your dad! Well, my ex husband was 18 when she was BORN!! REALLY weird if you look at it that way...:D

Archived