Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

Good morning yall. Errr I mean afternoon. just got up and about a bit ago and finally got around to making sure our ship made it in.:o I was tired. lol. Too many days off work will do that to you. Anyways, I will be in and out all day and plan on being here for sail away. Talk to yall later.

Good news! We decided NOT to go to the bridal expo, so I will get to watch the ships leave!! And I know what y'all are thinking...that i begged my daughter NOT to make me go so i could stay home, glued to my computer, watching 2 ships pull away from a dock! I did NOT do that!:D Just kidding, she called ME and said they had friends over and that we weren't going! I pretended to be all torn up about it!;) :D

Good news! We decided NOT to go to the bridal expo, so I will get to watch the ships leave!! And I know what y'all are thinking...that i begged my daughter NOT to make me go so i could stay home, glued to my computer, watching 2 ships pull away from a dock! I did NOT do that!:D Just kidding, she called ME and said they had friends over and that we weren't going! I pretended to be all torn up about it! ;) :D

Being a good actor is apparently an important parenting skill...

;)

Hey there fellow Conquest watchers, just catching up on the news of the day on the boards! If you haven't read the Liberty thread about tendering in Grand Cayman, jump over and do so. Maybe a newbie like me should avoid stuff like that, but I am thankful everyone is OK and that Carnival came through with a plan.

Now if you will allow me to momentarily hijack the thread, Robb, we made our reservation for Tuesday at the Point.;) Now back to the real topic, how is the weather in Galveston this afternoon?

Hey there fellow Conquest watchers, just catching up on the news of the day on the boards! If you haven't read the Liberty thread about tendering in Grand Cayman, jump over and do so.

I read about that on another thread, but i'll have to check out the one you mentioned too! Did that thread show the video clip of that small boat rocking and rolling in that water??:eek: :eek: That must have been horrible for those people!!

We are newbies to watch her sail away. We are excited to watch her leave. We would be even more excited if we were on her. We will have to wait another 5 months for our honeymoon cruise.:)

Well, you are closer than I am! I don't even cruise on Miracle until October!:eek:

Oh, congrats on your upcoming marriage!! My daughter is getting married in 2 months!

I read about that on another thread, but i'll have to check out the one you mentioned too! Did that thread show the video clip of that small boat rocking and rolling in that water??:eek: :eek: That must have been horrible for those people!!

Yes, I saw the video, too. But I have to ask, even though I know next to nothing about tenders, why would people expect food or drink in what was obviously an emergent situation? The bathroom part is self explanatory.

We are newbies to watch her sail away. We are excited to watch her leave. We would be even more excited if we were on her. We will have to wait another 5 months for our honeymoon cruise.:)

Well, welcome to the Sunday addiction!!

I've been watching this ship sail for ages, first from New Orleans and now, happily, from Galveston.

You'll love the Conquest. She has a certain kind of magic that sets her apart from her sister ships. Fantastic... just fantastic!

Archived