Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

WOW!!! That took me some time to read through what I missed while I was earning the cash to afford to cruise!!!

Maybe one of you could write me a great excuse so I won't have to work... but I still get paid... Any suggestions??? OR, maybe one of you would like to adopt me and keep my on your payroll!!??? I require room and board, health insurance, and at least four cruises a year! Not much!!

Annakay... only 11 more days!!! HOORAY!!! I CAN'T wait!!!

WOW!!! That took me some time to read through what I missed while I was earning the cash to afford to cruise!!!

Maybe one of you could write me a great excuse so I won't have to work... but I still get paid... Any suggestions??? OR, maybe one of you would like to adopt me and keep my on your payroll!!??? I require room and board, health insurance, and at least four cruises a year! Not much!!

Annakay... only 11 more days!!! HOORAY!!! I CAN'T wait!!!

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY:D

Everyone have a great day, make lots of $$$ so we can go cruisin!!!

I'm still homebound with my daughter and strep, hey at least I'm not out spending my cruisin$$$.

Have a good one, I'll help hold down the fort.

It is a bad year for strep we have had kids the past 2 weeks coming in the clinic with it.

I expected a whole lot more of Masonic History in it as well. It had a bit but most of it was VERY Subtle. The Albert Pike reference really snuck in. In case you didn't know. Albert Pike was the guy that wrote all the secret degree work for the Scottish Rite Masonry.

Sixgun what degree are you? My Grandfather was 32.

My avatar is just the basic emblem of Masonry. The square(bottom part) is used to measure right angles or more importantly to remind masons to square their actions with others, the compass(top part) is used to measure archs or for masons to keep us in all due bounds with all mankind. and the letter G in the middle is the intial of the most important things to all masons, that part, unfortunately I can't divulge. There are some secrets which we can't just give out. Most of all this can be found on the internet. just have to be careful because when you look up Masonry half the sites are negative. Some people think we are a cult, a conspiracy and such. Well, We don't really have the nat Treasure. We don't have any designs on taking over the government. We don't have any demonic rituals that we perform. We use a lot of symbolic references, but the key word is symbolic.

My grandfather alwys said sometime you have to keep things secret. I have some very good friends who are Masons and Shriner's.

Hi everyone...were back from Chicago:p We had alot of fun but dang was it cold! It snowed alot and then I get home to mist and fog and 37 in Austin:eek: . I wanted mid 70's. It is going to take me 4ever to catch up on the posts but I will try. I am exhausted and it better get to bed but hope everyone has had a nice week.

Both my father and grandfather were Mason's. Both of them achieved the highest position Grand something. Can't recall exactly. I have my Grandfathers Knights Templer. I think that is what it was called.

Robb

Poster-In-Chief

Take the plunge yourself! I am assuming this is a male? If both your grandfather and father were Grand Master, then I am shocked that you wouldn't be one too. anywho.

Sixgun you are going to have to make time for the shriners that is were ALL the FUN starts you haven't seen nothing yet!!!!!!!!

Being only 36 I have time. But to add to my time woes I am the secretary of my lodge, so ugh.

Sixgun what degree are you? My Grandfather was 32.

I am as well. it basically means that he went through the Scottish rite teachings. Whereas someone who is a Knights Templar went through the York Rite teachings. You can be both. I actually think there is more above the Knights Templar in the york Rite, but I can't remember. The York rite is Kinda a disappearing branch of the masons. It's more militaristic and structured and this day and age it is not as well appreciated.

Hey, Mach! I hate to admit it, but I'm sixgun8's wife. (Dontcha feel sorry for me???) He has me hooked and we sit here on Sundays with dueling laptops watching the Conquest. We haven't even taken our first cruise yet (which I talked him into, by the way), and he is already talking about sailin' with the CCC's in Sept '09. I'm all for it of course, what a way to celebrate our birthdays!

Could you help me add the CCC Sept '09 image to my signature line?

Hey, Mach! I hate to admit it, but I'm sixgun8's wife. (Dontcha feel sorry for me???) He has me hooked and we sit here on Sundays with dueling laptops watching the Conquest. We haven't even taken our first cruise yet (which I talked him into, by the way), and he is already talking about sailin' with the CCC's in Sept '09. I'm all for it of course, what a way to celebrate our birthdays!

Hi! I'm Sheri! Y'all will have so much fun on your cruise!! You know we will all be watching when y'all leave that day!:) I mean, what ELSE do we have to do on a Sunday afternoon?;)

Hi, and Im fire. Sheri, there you are up again. I have a good excuse, my broken arm is so tightened up I cant stand it and cant roll over in bed enough to sleep. What's your excuse?

I'm SO sorry about your arm!!:eek: That must be so painful! MY excuse for not being in bed is that my 3 1/2 year old grandson is staying the night with me tonight and he is asleep in MY bed!:D I've been divorced for 2 years so I'm kinda used to sleeping by myself, and my grandson, well...let's just say he moves around alot during the night!:eek: :( I was finally going to sleep a little while ago, and then my dog started barking!:rolleyes: So now I am up and can't get back to sleep! Hope your arm gets to feeling better soon!

I'm SO sorry about your arm!!:eek: That must be so painful! MY excuse for not being in bed is that my 3 1/2 year old grandson is staying the night with me tonight and he is asleep in MY bed!:D I've been divorced for 2 years so I'm kinda used to sleeping by myself, and my grandson, well...let's just say he moves around alot during the night!:eek: :( I was finally going to sleep a little while ago, and then my dog started barking!:rolleyes: So now I am up and can't get back to sleep! Hope your arm gets to feeling better soon!

3 1/2 is such a cute age though, Id volunteer to babysit too.

Doctor said take off the sling and I should go to theraphy, but Im not working and no insurance and trying to get my arm back by myself, but its tight from my fingers, wrist, elbow and shoulder, not just where the bone is broke. I cant believe I can still see bruise marks though this long since the break. He said it should be healed in less than 3 weeks from now. I was afraid of pushing it too hard and reinjuring it, but I should have been pushing all along harder turns out. My arm is like spastic looking and trying to use it. Im used to sleeping on my stomach so this is killing me not to be able to curl up and sleep. I cant fall asleep on my back, so Im curling on the couch which probably isnt great for the broken shoulder. I guess I cant cruise until I can lay on the bed and sleep :(

I guess I cant cruise until I can lay on the bed and sleep :(

You poor thing!!:( :( I've never broken anything except a toe a long time ago and I can't imagine not only the pain but the inconvenience of a broken arm!:eek: I hope you can get some sleep soon!! Take care!

Welcome! Seems to me that you two are a matched set and ain't that just perfect!!!

How does the new signature look?

Glad to have you with us as a Conquest Crazy !!!!

Hello Mrs. Sixgun!!! It's great to hear from you. He's quite a character!! God Bless you!! We're very proud of you for taking him into your cruising dreams and now you're both COMMITTED CONQUEST CRAZIES!!! And it looks like Mach has sealed the deal with banners to boot! Now your CONFIRMED and COMMITTED CONQUEST CRAZIES!!!!!

This cruise of mine, coming up in 10 days, is only my third... but, I'm totally COMMITTED 'cause I have three more booked in '08 and three in '09. And, three of those are on the CONQUEST!!!

It's gets in your blood, and POW!!! You're hooked and addicted!!!

Sheri -- Have fun with your Grandson. I don't have any grandkiddos yet -- but this weekend I became a great aunt! Hve a great time with your grandson! BUT, I know how little ones can wiggle!! DD was quite a wiggler and mover in her toddler days!! I can remember being kicked in the face one night sleeping with her!

Firefly -- I hope everything heals right and your back to 100% soon!!! Take care of yourself! Sounds painful and uncomfortable. I'm so sorry!!

Archived