Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

Hey, Mach! I hate to admit it, but I'm sixgun8's wife. (Dontcha feel sorry for me???) He has me hooked and we sit here on Sundays with dueling laptops watching the Conquest. We haven't even taken our first cruise yet (which I talked him into, by the way), and he is already talking about sailin' with the CCC's in Sept '09. I'm all for it of course, what a way to celebrate our birthdays!

Could you help me add the CCC Sept '09 image to my signature line?

We are going to have so much fun the week of the 17th, I can't wait to meet you both. I am really hoping the both of you can come down the to Harbor House on Sunday morning with us to watch the Conquest come in and get on the web cam for all of the Crazies to see.

My wife had to kind of talk me into our cruise last year and I was addicted before we even got on board after I found Cruise Critic. Then actually getting to sail on the Conquest made that addiction even worse. I am now even worse than she is with cruise fever. I have even gotten my 3 yr old daughter committed with us, every time she sees me on the computer she comes running, "daddy I want to see the ship" which I now have set up as my desktop. Then I ask her the name of our ship and she says Conquest (which on day one was Cronqurest), I am so proud of her, she picked that up in only a couple of days :D .

Counting down the days

Sheri -- Have fun with your Grandson. I don't have any grandkiddos yet -- but this weekend I became a great aunt! quote]

Congrats! When I finally did make it back to bed last night, Zachary was laying sideways in the bed with his body up against both of our pillows!:eek: :D

We are going to have so much fun the week of the 17th, I can't wait to meet you both. I am really hoping the both of you can come down the to Harbor House on Sunday morning with us to watch the Conquest come in and get on the web cam for all of the Crazies to see.

My wife had to kind of talk me into our cruise last year and I was addicted before we even got on board after I found Cruise Critic. Then actually getting to sail on the Conquest made that addiction even worse. I am now even worse than she is with cruise fever. I have even gotten my 3 yr old daughter committed with us, every time she sees me on the computer she comes running, "daddy I want to see the ship" which I now have set up as my desktop. Then I ask her the name of our ship and she says Conquest (which on day one was Cronqurest), I am so proud of her, she picked that up in only a couple of days :D .

We are in the same way. She had to twist my arm to book this cruise. I had just started a new job after being out of work for 4 months for considerably less pay. And I was worried, then she said the magic words...."I'll pay for it":D So we started booking and paying. Honestly, if we had known how much all the extras were going to run...airfare, and still thinking we got dinged from our TA on some of the charges. Well we may not have done it. But I am SOOOO looking forward to it.

This site hasn't helped. LOL We got on here looking for info and found so much more. What a great bunch of people.

Sheri -- Have fun with your Grandson. I don't have any grandkiddos yet -- but this weekend I became a great aunt! quote]

Congrats! When I finally did make it back to bed last night, Zachary was laying sideways in the bed with his body up against both of our pillows!:eek: :D

I can relate to that. I like to snuggle up with my arm and shoulder against the pills too. Smart kiddo. He is already buckling against conventions. Who says you have to sleep the other direction anyway if your feet arent falling off the bed.

I dont know what I did wrong but my coffee pot decided to leak coffee all over the counter and other places, other than going into the pot. le grrrr coffee coffee. Luckily enough went into the pot to drink too.

We are in the same way. She had to twist my arm to book this cruise. I had just started a new job after being out of work for 4 months for considerably less pay. And I was worried, then she said the magic words...."I'll pay for it":D So we started booking and paying. Honestly, if we had known how much all the extras were going to run...airfare, and still thinking we got dinged from our TA on some of the charges. Well we may not have done it. But I am SOOOO looking forward to it.

This site hasn't helped. LOL We got on here looking for info and found so much more. What a great bunch of people.

Sounds like we all started to cruise about the same time, JAMB, stir, you'all and us. I think stir was on my first real cruise Halloween 2006 (excep I didnt know stir or CC). Id done some day cruises when I lived in Florida many years ago and then started to work. These cruises are the first since then.

I caught the fever right away. I had a group cruise we booked online for January 2007 by myself with a diet group and before we got off on that cruise, Id been on two others, the Ecstasy and the Princess Grand.

Im totally hooked and love to plan more and more and more cruises.

we are either all catching up from last weekend or getting ahead for this weekend, but we are quiet. So I had to give this little thing a nudge in the right direction....away from the second page.

almost time to go to work....mentally I am in a deck chair with a room made drink of the hour.

Howdy, Team Crazy!!

How are we doing today???

It's a chilly 40 degree day in South Texas, kinda gray and overcast. Anyone up for a cruise???

:D

Shhhhh... don't tell anyone but I may have some good news pretty soon!!!

Im ready, it is a very windy 24 degrees here :eek:

Okay... I'm thinking that we all get matching ' Crazy T-Shirts', maybe CC lanyards,

everyone decorate their cabin doors, 'Crazy' get together at a bar, hidden secret message hidden around the ship......

Oh Goodness! I forgot! We need booking info first.

Steve and I have never decorated our door but we've already talked about

doing it for our November cruise and put a large section on it about the Crazy Cruise. With two cabins ( 4 children- we always have to book two cabins) it should make a large statement.

Of Course we will decorate for Crazy Cruise. Will have to think of something unique.

Let me at least pass this along to you kids for the moment... Laura is getting us pricing for our cruise !!!

I can't tell you specifically when we'll have the numbers available but as soon as I know you'll know!!!

TEAM CRAZIES UNITE !!!!!

Howdy, Team Crazy!!

How are we doing today???

It's a chilly 40 degree day in South Texas, kinda gray and overcast. Anyone up for a cruise???

Shhhhh... don't tell anyone but I may have some good news pretty soon!!!

Well, I am several hours behind on the posts, so maybe the good news is already posted??:eek: It is very cold here in Midland and it just started sleeting! I don't think we have a winter storm watch anymore so that is good news. My grandson and I were coming out of walmart and were getting pinged on our faces with little sleet balls, or whatever you call them! Zachary said, "Owww, Gigi, the rain hurts my face!" LOL! Out of the mouth of babes...:D

Our thing has always been Red Roses and Walgreens has these 3 foot tall stuffed animal type red roses that I think i am going to buy and put on our door. Just gotta figure out how to fasten it there.

It's called Duct Tape. Works for everything. :D

Let me at least pass this along to you kids for the moment... Laura is getting us pricing for our cruise !!!

I can't tell you specifically when we'll have the numbers available but as soon as I know you'll know!!!

TEAM CRAZIES UNITE !!!!!

You're the MAN, Mach, you're the MAN!!:D :D Yippee!! Can't wait to hear!!

Archived