Fuel Charge

daisy7113

I read on Royal's website about all sailings after Feb 1,2008 I believe having a $5.00 per day/per peron fuel charge. My question is this...we are sailing on May 11 on the Mariner to the Eastern Caribbean. We booked this like July of 2007...do we still pay this additional fee even though we booked prior to Feb 1,08? OR, is it for all sailings after that date...period? Thanks!

I dont want to fuss about a trivial charge, however, we were told we didn't need to pay in full until Feb 1,2008 I believe. So really, as a matter of principal it doesnt seem fair. Again, I dont want to knit-pick as I am eager to go, it is just an annoyance.

I dont want to fuss about a trivial charge, however, we were told we didn't need to pay in full until Feb 1,2008 I believe. So really, as a matter of principal it doesnt seem fair. Again, I dont want to knit-pick as I am eager to go, it is just an annoyance.

there is a thread about the fuel surcharge that is from 2+ months ago when the fuel surcharge was announced. Believe me you are not the only one who doesn't like how this was done.

there is a thread about the fuel surcharge that is from 2+ months ago when the fuel surcharge was announced. Believe me you are not the only one who doesn't like how this was done.

And it is back on the front page, so you can read it until you are bleary-eyed. :rolleyes:

Archived