Sun Dresses

heatherandfred

This is more or less geared towards the NYers of the forum. Where can I get sundresses from? I leave in April and am so compulsive about packing like right now :D . Not sure where I can find them so early in the winter season. I'm not trying to spend a million dollars on several. Help would be appreciated. I'm just wondering if I should try the cheapie cheapie stores like Conway..LOL.

We're leaving March 2nd - and I have found some Jams World sun dresses on EBay. I got one for a swimsuit cover-up and another dress with matching shirt for a casual night.

Just another suggestion ...

Happy Shopping!

Karen

Thanks Karen, my BF is an ebay fanatic. I'll check through him to see if they have some.

To the rest of you guys, I'll try Conways as well. There is one not too far from me on Fordham Road.

I think you will be able to find them right before you cruise. We have cruised in March and they are usually in the stores right when I get back!:rolleyes: (Mid-late March)

Try the GAP, Dillards, even JC Penny had some great sun dresses last year and pretty early in the season. You could try Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft as well.

Good Luck!

try J. Crew's website- they have a really cute "beach dress" sun-dress in strapless as well as shift style that would look great with a little cashmere cardigan for when its gets cool, I've got them in every color!

p.s.- you can sometimes find them on ebay for a lot less!:)

The dresses I ordered from Boston Proper arrived - one is on back-order. Quality is very good and they look great. I'm keeping them all even though I can't justify it!

LOL!!! Good for you. IF you have them you will find a place to wear them.:D

I thought I was the only one who did this!

Archived