daughter in between ages

Degreasy

My daughter is 17....too old for the teen clubs but to young for the bar seen.

Is there something she can do to keep her busy on a cruise and out of mine and my wifes hair?

We have cruised several times and I am not sure what to do this time:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks

My daughter is 17....too old for the teen clubs but to young for the bar seen.

Is there something she can do to keep her busy on a cruise and out of mine and my wifes hair?

We have cruised several times and I am not sure what to do this time:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks

I took my then 18yo high school senior on a cruise last year for spring break. He found so much to do that I never saw him unless he was checking in. There will be plenty of high school students on board and my guess is that she will find plenty to do. Needless to say caution her about all those same things you would caution her about at home but she will be fine and have a great time. (BTW I am talking about on board the ship only. When we were ashore he was with me and I would not have let him go off on his own.)

I know what you mean cause our granddaughter was the same age when she cruised 4 years ago, but she managed to stay plenty busy. I don't think kids that age need to be entertainmed. Just excursions, shows, laying out by the pool etc can keep her busy, plus if she does go to the teen club the first night, hopefully she will find others her age to hang out with.

Nita

You will find that there will be plenty of teens of all ages. My teen daughter has always found lots to do. She's 17 this year. Last year she mostly hung with us, didn't quite find anyone to click with. The year before we never saw her. Either way don't worry she will definitely keep busy.

Perhaps she could bring a friend along. It probably would be a bargain if you have a quad cabin. Perhaps one of her friend's parents are trying to get their teen out of their hair too. I know it's a difficult age, hopefully you will all find a way to connect and have a great time together, since she'll be grown and gone soon.

Archived