Cost of coffee card and soda card

jrobinso

I just got off the Crown and I paid $27.50. You get 15 specialty coffees with the card. DH and I just wanted the fresh brewed coffee in the AM. One morning I had the Jamican Blue Mountain and you get a punch for that cup but for the fresh brewed coffee you dont use a punch. I think if you dont have the card they charge you $1.50 for the cup of brewed coffee.

The service we received in the coffee area and the International Cafe was the best we received on the entire cruise. We loved this area for mornings, afternoon lunch and appetizers and cocktails in the evening before dinner.

Cant tell you about the soda card, we didnt have it, but I think the $3.95 per day was the cost offered the first day.

The coffee card is good for unlimited fresh brewed coffee as long as it has at least one punch left on it. You can use it at the coffee shop and at any of the bars with fresh brewed coffee. Specialty coffees can be gotten at the coffee shop and in the dining rooms.

The coffee card also doesn't expire at the end of the cruise like the soda sticker on your cruise ID.

This is our first Princess cruise and we are going to be on the Crown March 29th. How do I go about getting a Coffee Card. I am a coffee junkie and seeing as that I am a Barasita and Managment in a chain of Coffeehouses, I gotta have it! lol.

Also, are you able to get it before sailing?

Thanks!

This is our first Princess cruise and we are going to be on the Crown March 29th. How do I go about getting a Coffee Card. I am a coffee junkie and seeing as that I am a Barasita and Managment in a chain of Coffeehouses, I gotta have it! lol.

Also, are you able to get it before sailing?

Thanks!

On the Caribbean Princess, I bought mine at the Lobby Bar on Plaza Deck. On Crown, probably it's at the International Cafe. Just ask someone for the coffee bar. They don't hawk them all over the ship like they do the soda cards. Don't know about before sailing....I doubt it.

Bill

I think you just go to one of the coffee bars to purchase the card. I did notice that you could purchase the "ice cream" card before you board. I found it on the princess.com site when I was looking at bon voyage gifts.

Archived