2009 pricing!!!

kelz66

Iv been booked for late 2009 on the Conquest for about a month already, but nothing on the Ecstasy has shown up yet, wonder when they will release the Fantasy ships prices?

hahahaha I got the special 1A on the Conquest already, locked up (just kidding).

I spent Sunday trying to find options for S&S 5 for 10/09... There are some schedules that haven't opened up beyond August :( Hoping that will change soon! I even called Carnival about the Pride and they have no info beyond 8/09... grr. I'd love to see some good surprises!!!

tried to look at pricing for the Inspiration out of Tampa for May'09 nothing, also looked at Holiday, and nothing beyond April '09, could Carnival be re-positioning ships?

Same here. wonder if they are waiting to see if Fuel prices go down after new President gets in office? One never knows does one?

Happing Sailing everyone.

I spent Sunday trying to find options for S&S 5 for 10/09... There are some schedules that haven't opened up beyond August :( Hoping that will change soon! I even called Carnival about the Pride and they have no info beyond 8/09... grr. I'd love to see some good surprises!!!

ME TOO!!!

I am hoping the PRIDE comes back to PT. CANAVERAL after its series of runs out of Miami through the summer (of '09)!! It could be a few months before more dates are added... :(

Tom

ME TOO!!!

I am hoping the PRIDE comes back to PT. CANAVERAL after its series of runs out of Miami through the summer (of '09)!! It could be a few months before more dates are added... :(

Tom

Tom, that would be great!!!!! Hopefully it won't be long before they put the schedules out... I would love to go on the Pride!!

PS, tell Cheryl I said hello!!

Iv been booked for late 2009 on the Conquest for about a month already, but nothing on the Ecstasy has shown up yet, wonder when they will release the Fantasy ships prices?

hahahaha I got the special 1A on the Conquest already, locked up (just kidding).

Isn't it amazing how we'll book that far in advance!!!?? I love the thrill of finding the right cruise, the countdown to get there, and the R&R while cruising!!!

I've only booked as far out as May 2009...

Is it a better deal to book right away? or wait until September?

There is no way to know... depending on the time of year you are looking at, if it starts selling well or is during peak season, it will only go UP. I always try to book at least a year and a half- two years out, and the pricing has generally gone nothing but up...

I'll book in advance knowing if the price drops, I get that discount anyway -- and I've already reserved the cabin of my choice. If the price increases, I've locked in the fare and it won't go up! How can I lose - except in having to pay the deposit early, and they get my money to play with for that long time...

I say book early...

Is it a better deal to book right away? or wait until September?

It just depends like others have said. We have always booked about 6 months out and our price has always gone down and have gotten obc.

We normally cruise out of Florida and have to fly from Calif. So we look for the best airfares first and they normally are not available that far out.

So it works both ways.....there are way too many choices to have to pay a deposit that far ahead IMO.....

Archived