Current Cruise Directors on the Windsurf

parislady40

This is for anyone who has sailed since the new owners took over. Are CD Jean Michel and Chantal, the french couple, still aboard? Also, who is at the reception desk? I have know them for some time and wonder if a lot of the staff has changed? Thanks for the info.

Kudos to Cristina for organizing a second departure due to heavy interest for the tubing excursion in Grenada. All 11 in our group were able to go thanks to her efforts after the tour filled up. Candisse was singularly unimpressive/uninspiring. A cruise host/hostess needs to have the personality and enthusiasm of a "Julie"(from Love Boat). Seriously though, she was pretty flat.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope that you get a chance to see this response at some time. Hope all is very well in San Antonio. Have not heard from you both for a good while. I know that I do not have your email address Jan, but I may still have Peg's address, unless it has changed. I will try to send her an email, and see if it goes through. I hope that you both have a great cruise. Fred and I were in Tahiti, and the sister islands for a month December gone. It was totally awesome, without trying to sound cliche' . True heaven!

Have a great time. I will try to make contact.

Ruth:)

• 2 weeks later...

We have sailed many,many times on the Wind Surf and are considering booking another trip soon. It's been 3 years since our last Surf trip.

But....rumor has it the Surf's not the same as it used to be.

Sure would appreciate your candid comments!

We have sailed many,many times on the Wind Surf and are considering booking another trip soon. It's been 3 years since our last Surf trip.

But....rumor has it the Surf's not the same as it used to be.

Sure would appreciate your candid comments!

We sailed aboard Wind Surf from Barbados to Lisbon in early April and found the experience to be every bit as good as that we remembered from our previous Wind Surf cruises. Granted that there were only 81 passengers aboard, the food and service were superb. The voyage could not have been better in any respect. We would have absolutely no qualms about booking a future cruise aboard the vessel should the opportunity arise.

Archived