Constellation 1/28 cruise sold out -- something going on?

Mary El

After 25 cruises with Celebrity I've never been on a sold out ship (or at least I don't think so). Shoot this ship was almost sold out in early December when someone wanted to join us and there were only a few cabins available back then. Hmm!

Something going on? Special group on board?

Under 2 weeks and it's off to sunny climes. Can't wait.

After 25 cruises with Celebrity I've never been on a sold out ship (or at least I don't think so). Shoot this ship was almost sold out in early December when someone wanted to join us and there were only a few cabins available back then. Hmm!

Hi Mary El,:) I have been on quite a few sailings that were sold

out.

Less than 2 weeks away, I am not surprised its almost sold out.

It doesn't have to mean a special group is on board....you are close

to the sail date:D ;)

Either you have been very lucky or you've only gone at the slow times of the year. For example right now, for Jan through Mar., all 10 and 11 night sailings of Constellation are essentially sold out. Last falls trans-Atlantic crossing of Connie was sold before Jan 2007 and only a few cabins became available during 2007, but at more than twice the price as the original offering. That's just some examples.

Hi MaryEl !

Constellation has some of Celebrity's very best Caribbean itineraries. Not only have most of Constellation's Caribbean sailings been quite full for some time, but the prices have been relatively high, as opposed to past years.

There is probably nothing unusual to read into this. More than likely, its just a case of strong demand. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived