Tell me about your best ever towel animal

We used to find lobsters on our beds made from fluffy white towels with gaping claws and wearing sunglasses. Now we only get a few little shrimp made out of the wash cloths. :rolleyes:

Dupe. I think the boards are possessed by demons today!

After Quest on the Rhapsody, I had a few drinks enjoying the show. How many drinks? Let's just say it was enough that I had been convinced to contribute my bra to the 'quest' and the girls were loose that night. After the show I needed the restroom in the worst way. The line to the bathroom just outside the Lounge was huge. So I am practically dragging my husband behind me to get back to our cabin. I rushed in, flipped on the light, hit the bathroom light switch and threw open the door, then screamed.

It took me a second to see clearly with my heart beating out of my chest. I really thought for a second that someone had stumbled into our cabin and passed out. Of course, then my husband left me dancing a while longer around the cabin while he found the camera and took pictures.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/lezlieking/DSC02255.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived