Ship Map

phinn

When I sailed another line, they had a mini ship map in a foldout for each cabin. Does anyone know if X has this? I know they have maps on each floor, but I'm talking about one you can carry with you.

When I sailed another line, they had a mini ship map in a foldout for each cabin. Does anyone know if X has this? I know they have maps on each floor, but I'm talking about one you can carry with you.

I have found that the best map of any ship.... is the map in the brochure.

Mainly, because it is in color.

Cut it out.... and take it with you.

Hi!

When you first check in your SeaPass card is given to you in a little paper folder that has a neat, color, fold-up ship's diagram! It's very cool, useful and later on serves as a nice momento of your cruise!

Also, a larger version is available at Guest Relations, but it's huge and unwieldy - and they run out early in the cruise. They are usually located in a plastic holder on the wall right near Guest Relations.

I guess we were all answering you at once!!

Hope this helps!

I cut out the diagram in the brochure, deck by deck, leaving a margin all around then I stack them as they would be on the ship, staple them togther at the bow or stern,this is small fits into a pocket or bag, and is very clear and easy to use - you can even see where the nearest rest room is - something you cannot see on any other "map"

I also highlight any special area I know I will be using like the library, this makes it easy to know which deck and whether for or aft.

I cut out the diagram in the brochure, deck by deck, leaving a margin all around then I stack them as they would be on the ship, staple them togther at the bow or stern,this is small fits into a pocket or bag, and is very clear and easy to use - you can even see where the nearest rest room is - something you cannot see on any other "map"

I also highlight any special area I know I will be using like the library, this makes it easy to know which deck and whether for or aft.

phinn,

Don't see many posts from Ft. Pierce. Do you know if the Harbor House Restaurant and Top of the Dock Restaurant are still operating at the boat dock near the bridge? Back in 1983 I worked a few months in that area and ate there many times. Great fried lobster dinners at Harbor House.

Have a great cruise on Century.

What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing. As I recall, the pocket map we got on the Mercury was a tad small for my old eyes.

phinn,

Don't see many posts from Ft. Pierce. Do you know if the Harbor House Restaurant and Top of the Dock Restaurant are still operating at the boat dock near the bridge? Back in 1983 I worked a few months in that area and ate there many times. Great fried lobster dinners at Harbor House.

Have a great cruise on Century.

"Frances and Jean" pretty much wiped out most of the pier resturants, however they were rebuilt. Names changed I believe since you worked here, as well as some ownership. Area is building back up again. I believe the Harbor House still exists....

Archived