princess fourms

wombat50

ive been looking at the princess fourms lately and boy do a lot of them take their cruising and fourms seriously, mention anything about tipping, formalwear or fuel surcharge and you better be wearing full body amour for a lot of the replys you will get lol:D but it can be fun and the fishing is great lol:D

ive been looking at the princess fourms lately and boy do a lot of them take their cruising and fourms seriously, mention anything about tipping, formalwear or fuel surcharge and you better be wearing full body amour for a lot of the replys you will get lol:D but it can be fun and the fishing is great lol:D

Certainly makes interesting reading! :D

lol Wombat,

Yes, we have been there over the last year or so. I'm with the secret squirrel girl. There are other forums that are less tolerant still, and many do not understand our point of view. By all means, put your point of view, but be prepared with your suit of armour and don't take replies personally. Stirring is fun, but they will look at your post history and follow you back here and do some fishing of their own, including reporting off topic discussions (dribble).

Some things we have learnt from those forums:

Safari Suits are not suitable for formal nights on US cruises.

Roller skates are not a good idea on US cruises

Our US friends do not understand that the whole world does not tip and do not understand AWS

Do not take your own toilet paper

Eat lots of eggs, so you can use the cartons to soften the mattress in your cabin

If you want tomato sauce on a US cruise, you will have to take your own or put up with ketchup

Yes Wombat we have had some fun on Princess Forums, have we not Geoff?

Heh, Heh, yes safari suit wars, tipping (sorry Auto wage subsidy wars), formal attire, attitude problems, yes and not to mention the brand of ketchup and NOW type of lettuce!

Some good info on there, a little serious, but by gad no where near as serious as the Cunard forum, very uppity on there old chaps.

WHERE IS HAPPYSCOT THESE DAYS..IN THE BRIG OF SOME CRUISESHIP?

Cheers..Les:cool:

Don't go trolling wombat!!! We had a few on these boards get sent to the naughty corner last year!!

Stay away from Carnival!!! Princess is tame compared to them.

I was one of them haha. The naughty corner is a scary place, isnt it Jo ;)

Some good info on there, a little serious, but by gad no where near as serious as the Cunard forum, very uppity on there old chaps.

WHERE IS HAPPYSCOT THESE DAYS..IN THE BRIG OF SOME CRUISESHIP?

Cheers..Les:cool:

Les,

In the brig on the Cunard line! After being tormented on the burnt bacon board (Princess), he seems to be in his element on the Cunard board, where he has posted today.

Not so sure about uppity, but very nudge nudge, wink wink, secret handshake stuff over there - like walking in on a joke just before the punchline.

Don't go trolling wombat!!! We had a few on these boards get sent to the naughty corner last year!!

Stay away from Carnival!!! Princess is tame compared to them.

Have I missed something here while i was away.cloak and dagger sounds very mysterious and geoff referred to secret squirrell.

it appears you joined very recently but you refer to something that happened last year.

email me if you like

kaseyoz@hotmail.com

yeah i know i am nosey

Have I missed something here while i was away.cloak and dagger sounds very mysterious and geoff referred to secret squirrell.

it appears you joined very recently but you refer to something that happened last year.

email me if you like

kaseyoz@hotmail.com

yeah i know i am nosey

I guess all will be revealed at the Queens Karon, but for your super sleuth appetite, you will need to look back till just before you left!

My reference to secret squirrel is just the avatar. It always nice to see new members named ******!

Archived