iron vrs cigarette

mattR

It seems starnge to me that they don't let you bring or even provide irons for people to use due to fire hazard yet they allow smoking. I'm thinking there are alot more house fires due to smoking then irons. Are the pressing prices on the ship decent? Don't want to spend the morning before the cruise ironing all our stuff at the hotel.

It seems starnge to me that they don't let you bring or even provide irons for people to use due to fire hazard yet they allow smoking. I'm thinking there are alot more house fires due to smoking then irons. Are the pressing prices on the ship decent? Don't want to spend the morning before the cruise ironing all our stuff at the hotel.

What many do including myself is give my items to be pressed to the steward immediately and they are returned the next day all done. The prices are better than home so I don't even do them before we leave.

from your dry cleaners really work - 2 or 3 garments/bag usually results in clothes which don't require pressing. I remove garments as soon as possible and hang in bathroom to steam. Now, irons aren't allowed but steamers?????????

Archived