Release dates of sailings

RockyTop2

I'm with everyone else. I just wish that Celebrity would publish the itinary for Mercury for hawaii fall 2009. I am going to book a "future cruise" while I am on my upcoming Galaxy. It's a surprise for hubby for his retirement in summer of 2009. I just want to make sure the itinary will work for us.

I think that booking an "future cruise" is going to work out great. Hubby would notice $1000.00 dep on our shipboard account, but I don't think he would notice $200.00.

I do have a question. Do you need to use your shipboard account or can you use your credit card to book a future cruise? If I can use my credit card hubby will never know. I can't wait until I see the look on his face when he gets the cruise for his retirement, I am also thinking about a big

surprise party!

Note: to fellow cruiser on Galaxy with us. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No spoiling the surprise!

Not trying to get you all worry but go check out the Ask a Question board about the new rules that NCL is trying to push though. All Hawaii cruise could be in trouble including mine I have booked for March of 2009:mad:

So, if I am looking to book a Western Panama from Ft. Lauderdale to SF in April of 2010 for a 25th Anniversary Cruise, I probably won't be able to until April of 2009? Thanks!

Hi Wolfshadow !

Right now, Celebrity has dates available though most of April 2009, so you should be able to book an April 2010 sailing when the new schedules come out in a couple of months. The only question that remains, is will there be sailings available on the dates you hope for. Good luck !

Hi,:) you can use whatever credit card you want to put that

deposit down. They key that in separately from your sea pass

account.

Oh I just realized someone else answered that for you.

Hope you have a wonderful time and you are a nice person...

what a great gift:)

Archived