soda stickers

stompy

Hi Folks

It's been about a year since my last cruise and I forget how the soda cards work. I don't drink soda-just the DW so I don't really pay much attention to it.

Here's my question:

The price of the soda card is determined by how long the cruise is and is around $6/day if I recall correctly.

If you purchase your card later in the cruise is it the same price as Day 1 or do you just pay for the # of remaining days on the cruise?

eg. a 7 day cruise would work out to $42 - would it go down to $36 on Day 2?

Also, our next cruise is a 14 day LOOOOONG cruise. Are they really going to be charging $84 to drink diet coke for 2 weeks?

Hi Folks

It's been about a year since my last cruise and I forget how the soda cards work. I don't drink soda-just the DW so I don't really pay much attention to it.

Here's my question:

The price of the soda card is determined by how long the cruise is and is around $6/day if I recall correctly.

If you purchase your card later in the cruise is it the same price as Day 1 or do you just pay for the # of remaining days on the cruise?

Also, our next cruise is a 14 day LOOOOONG cruise. Are they really going to be charging $84 to drink diet coke for 2 weeks?

Well unless you can drink $84 worth I wouldn't bother

thanks for the responses folks - I understand the alternatives to the soda card but assuming that you ARE purchasing a soda card at some point in the cruise I'm trying to determine how they are priced...

thanks for the responses folks - I understand the alternatives to the soda card but assuming that you ARE purchasing a soda card at some point in the cruise I'm trying to determine how they are priced...

I thought you are only able to purchase the soda card on the first day of a cruise, that is what I have always seen.

And contrary to what one poster has to incorrectly post on every soda thread, a can of soda is $2.01 including tip:rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure you can only buy the card on the first day and it is $6 per day plus 15% so $96.60 for adults including tip for a 14 day cruise. For children it is $4 per day plus 15%.

Alternatively, $2.01 per can. So, if you drink more than 48 sodas in 14 days you are better off buying the card.

Andrew.

Hi Folks

Here's my question:

The price is per night of the cruise.

No, the price won't go down. If you are able to purchase it the second day (which I've never seen, but I have read that people have been able to), you pay the full price. So for your 14-night cruise, if you buy it on day two, you don't only pay for 13 nights. You pay the full 14-night price.

Yes, they really are.

It may be less expensive to just purchase as you go. Only you can make that determination. I always buy the soda stickers for DH and the kids. It's so convenient to not have to sign for every drink.

Archived