Sabatinis and Bayou Restaurants on the Coral

g8trzz

I did a search and can't find the menus for these two restaurants. We are thinking about going to one of these while on our 10 day Panama Cruise in March. Does anyone have copies of the menus, I would love to look at them! What were your favorites that you ate while dining there? Thanks in advance for the help!!

We returned last night from our 10 day Panama on the Coral and ate at both restaurants. They were both excellent .....do not have the menu from either but IMHO the Bayou was absolutely superb whereas Sabatini's was just good! However, the service at Sabatini's was far superior.....and maybe I just was not as hungry that night?! We had incredible lobster and prawns at both...cooked slightly differently and had the most outstanding hot peach dessert at Bayou....seriously best ever! Definitely worth the money for either but have to say.....the food was excellent thru'out the ship.....and if one does not want to spend the extra money...either the dining room or Horizon court are fabulous for all meals! We loved it and am going to do a full report in a couple of days time.

Luvabeach- Just wondering which night you gave up to go to the specialty restaurants? Did they just automatically apply the cost of the restaurant to your tab? Do you leave a tip? thanks!

Luvabeach- Just wondering which night you gave up to go to the specialty restaurants? Did they just automatically apply the cost of the restaurant to your tab? Do you leave a tip? thanks!

Yes they charge the cost to your onboard account and you can leave a tip if you desire.

Many say that the cost of the meal is the tip but we always tip (cash) anyway. :)

We did leave a tip....in both restaurants and yes, they charge your onboard account automatically. We chose to eat at Bayou on night 3 (a Friday night of our cruise) as the Thursday (17th)...night 2 was a formal night. We ate at Sabatini's on the Sunday night - 5th night. The afternoon tea (as a South African, I love tea and scones!) are what ruined my appetite at Sabatinis...no doubt about it!) Am starting a major diet this week.....cannot believe what I consumed in 10 days!

Thanks for the helpful info. I am frantically trying to lose some weight before our cruise!!! It isn't until March, but I figure if I can lose 10 lbs before I go, I can really really enjoy myself! :)

Archived