San Juan 11:40 flight?

39august

I haven't sailed out of San Juan in several years. But I believe we should have no problem making this flight after our cruise? We are Diamond so we always are the earliest group off after tours and self carried off luggage groups.

You should have no problem. I just got back this morning (1 am) from Empress and I bought a transfer from RCI for 14.75 (cab is $20). 3 of us sat on a 48 pax bus and I settled in for a long nap but the driver came on at 8:45 and said we were missing 10 people and if they weren't there by 9 we were leaving. They didn't show and he left with the 3 of us on this big ole bus. We were to SJU by 9:25 and I was through all the security with luggage checked by 10 am. The airport certainly wasn't busy at THAT time of day. If he went back for the other 10, I don't know, but they would've gotten to the airport later and towards noon I noticed it got busier at the gates

We just got bake from SJ. We had a 11:00am flight. We had no problem making the flight. We were off the ship by 8:30 am and in our own taxi by 8:40 am. It only cost $20 for the taxi ride from the pier to the airport plus $1 for two large bags. All you have to do is exit the cruise terminal and there are taxi rep in orange shirts that will give you a paper saying that the ride only cost $20. The orange shirted people are the offical taxi people they will take excellent care of you. The ride itself only takes about 20 minutes and you don't have to wait for a bus to fill up or your luggage to show up. Be sure to use the express carry off of the ship since this will save you lots of lots of time. Plus your luggage won't get beat to death by the handlers on board.

Archived