Nightdress Question ~ Your opinions please

ourlol

What style of nightdress would you choose?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What style of nightdress would you choose?

• Short Sleeved
    • Sleeveless (with straps)

Ladies,

A bit of an odd question! I want to get some fun nightdresses made for some friends who are cruise addicts. I'm struggling to decide what style to opt for e.g. one with sleeves or one with thin straps?

Would you mind telling me which style YOU would prefer.

302299006.jpg

Many thanks

Laura

I need to have my shoulders covered. Actually, I prefer pjs. Not that you asked, but my DH likes to sleep with his arm around my waist (I like it, too) and feel skin. If I wear a nightgown, then it's all bunched up and my legs are bare.

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. Whilst these nightdresses will be perfectly functional and of a high spec, they really are a novelty item so even if they don't normally wear anything... I'm hoping they will raise a smile.

It's a close run thing by the looks of things.

I promise to let you know what style I eventually choose.

Laura

Laura. I am also going to vote for a t shirt and shorts Pj set rather than a nighty.

Made out of the right material the second one could easily double as a beach dress also.

I think if your friends are older or of a larger size, the first one would be better

Perhaps it would be appropriate at this point to mention that the text which will appear around a life buoy logo says "Does my AFT look big in this?".

Alternatively, I was thinking of putting "Onboard and Adored"... but that would mean a second poll. :D

It's getting late here in the UK, so I look forward to seeing how the poll looks in the morning. Thanks again.

Laura

PS: I'm coming up to 50 but wear strappy nightdresses on vacation, but short sleeves at home. No wonder I can't make up my mind.

Well, I'm a bit over 50 and my vote would be the spaghetti straps. Many women in my age group would vote for them, hot flashes and all.

I'm most comfortable in a pair of very soft shorts and a tank top. Lands End has great soft tanks that I wear as a pajama top and I love their pajama shorts, especially since they sell them seperate. I'd not do a nightie, those end up riding up and twisting in my sleep.

Archived