Question about cabin, Jewel

HorrorFan

I'm booked on the Jewel, room 7598. I was sitting with the TA when she booked it and she confirmed with RC that the room has a sofa bed and pullman, but the floor plan at the RC website doesn't say anything about a pullman for that room. We really want the pullman and sofa bed.

How accurate are those plans? Should I be concerned?

Ok, I phoned the TA and she wasn't in but another one took my info and phoned RCI. They confirmed that the room does have both the pullman and sofa bed. The RCI rep. said the website/deck plan is incorrect.

It seems to me that on one of our previous cruises when we were in an inside cabin the website plan did not show pullmans either, yet there were two. Anyway, it was confirmed so I guess all is good.

Just a heads up that if you book your cruise at the RCI website, there deck plans are not necessarily correct.

To be sure I emailed customer service and they confirmed that cabin 7598 on the Jewel does have a pullman and a pullout sofa. The plan only shows a pullout.

Archived