Nice-smelling wrinkle-prevention cream?

RachieLnnn

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a nice (fruity or citrus-y) smelling wrinkly-prevention cream? Both my husband and I find the smell of Olay of Olay, Boots, and Philosophy to be undesirable...

I have not tried many different types but have combination skin and I'm 26. My goal is to prevent wrinkles and reduce the few I'm starting to see. :eek:

Thanks for any suggestions!

You do know that there is no cream that prevents wrinkles? They may feel good, or smell good, and they do help put some moisture onto your skin, but nothing short of cosmetic procedures will prevent you from aging!

Sunscreen, especially at your age, is your very best bet!

My grandmother, and my mother always used Pond's Dry Skin Cream and both had beautiful skin well into their golden years.

I started using it when I was about your age, and I'm now way into my golden years and my skin looks great and not wrinkle free but not bad for an "old Broad" per DH !

I am very fragrence fussy and hated O of O !

I rotate among a few moisturizers w/ SPF & various anti-aging ingredients. Right now I'm using L'Oreal's revitalift. Smells better than Clinique Superdefense cream, which was the last one I used. RoC is pretty non-smelly (I like the LEAST scented creams I can get:p ) I haven't smelled any that are citrus-y though....(I'm 34 so my main focus is sunscreen and aging prevention, not reversal, like you but a few years older I guess;) )

I vote go to Sephora and start smelling:D

Thanks for the suggestions of Pond's and L'Oréal, and the GREAT suggestion to go to Sephora! Now why didn't I think of that? :)

I too prefer non-scented to anything else, I guess think I suggested citrus because I view it as least offensive (in my eyes).

I rotate among a few moisturizers w/ SPF & various anti-aging ingredients. Right now I'm using L'Oreal's revitalift. Smells better than Clinique Superdefense cream, which was the last one I used. RoC is pretty non-smelly (I like the LEAST scented creams I can get:p ) I haven't smelled any that are citrus-y though....(I'm 34 so my main focus is sunscreen and aging prevention, not reversal, like you but a few years older I guess;) )

I vote go to Sephora and start smelling:D

I'm 34 and I use L'Oreal Revitalift too - love it!

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a nice (fruity or citrus-y) smelling wrinkly-prevention cream? Both my husband and I find the smell of Olay of Olay, Boots, and Philosophy to be undesirable...

I have not tried many different types but have combination skin and I'm 26. My goal is to prevent wrinkles and reduce the few I'm starting to see. :eek:

Thanks for any suggestions!

Your best bet for wrinkle prevention is sunscreen.

I like the Nuxe facial moisturizer with sunscreen. It's sold at Bendels or online.

You might also like La Roche-Posay, or Lumene. All those are inexpensive and sold at CVS.

And I like the DDF eye cream with sunscreen, because it never burns my eyes. (sephora)

Thank you for the suggestions - I'm definitely going to check those out! I plan on going to Sephora this weekend. Let's hope I can get out of there without spending $200 - it seems like no matter what I walk out of there with tons of great stuff! :o :)

Juice Beauty is a great line (you can find it at Sephora too) They use organic juices & natural scents (not parfumes)

They also make great peels as well as moisturizers.

Daily use of sunscreens & exfoliation 1-2 times a week are great preventatives!

At a spa where I used to work, clients LOVED this line! Good Luck!

Archived