What info would YOU love to have at your fingertips?

cruise kitty

there's a tv show I love called "what you get for the money" it picks a price points, say $600,000, then shows all the different levels of homes you could buy depending on where in the U.S. you choose, sometimes its amazing the difference in luxury depending on where you buy your home. Anyhow, it got me thinking that I would love a website that would show me all my options for a certain dollar amount pp cruise, give me side by side of all the lines and room types and itineraries that I could buy for that money in a given time frame, it would be so useful! Anyhow what info would You love to have at your fingertips?

There's a book with all that cruiseline info--(our library has it--free!) I think it's either Fodor's or Frommer's Cruise Ships. Well worth checking out! Tells you every detail about every ship in every line! With charts and text!

Not related to cruising, but I wish comparison shopping for health insurance were easier. They make it impossible to compare apples to apples, so to speak, so that you can see what coverage would be best for you, and how much it would cost from one carrier to another.

Not related to cruising, but I wish comparison shopping for health insurance were easier. They make it impossible to compare apples to apples, so to speak, so that you can see what coverage would be best for you, and how much it would cost from one carrier to another.

If you're talking about Medicare, btw, the Medicare website has a great feature to help people choose between plans in their geographic area. They even let you put in your Rx's and see what they would cost with each plan.

I agree with you, it would be nice if something like that existed for those of us who aren't on Medicare!

Archived