It's official. Libya cancelled.

cdkempton

Received email today from HAL and the port of Tripoli has been removed from the Apr 4 Tri-Continent sailing of the Rotterdam. It has been replaced by a call at Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Argostoli (Greece). Going to make the last week of this 4 week cruise very busy. :D :eek:

I also posted on our roll call.

Cheers! Colette

It has been replaced by a call at Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Argostoli (Greece). Colette

Last year's World Cruise had a Grand Meeting with The "Prinsendam "[ The WC was "Amsterdam" - In Croatia. It is VERY beautiful and interesting; I'm sure you will enjoy the port/town.

Anne

FeistyFelix, It took us many years to move up to the longer cruises and now we may only take a cruise once every two years or so but we truly love the longer itineraries. Hang in there. You'll do it too. :D:D:D

Colette

Thanks all for your responses. My DH got really excited when I read him of the change. After all, being US citizens, we weren't going to be able to go ashore in Tripoli anyway. We're looking forward to the new ports. :D:D:D

I just hope that those on our cruise that were looking forward to Libya will be happy with the change as well.

Archived