couple questions new to rccl cruising

so we are doin thewestern Mariner may 4th /08

me hubby , sis and her hubby..

1.when we go to Laberdee want to rent a wave runner , do we sign up before we go? pay ahead?

2' how do we link the same exchrusion . we want to do the swim with dolpins in cozumel but pay seperate. but be there together.

thank you

Did a TA book it for you?

You can go to www.rccl.com to book your excursions. Are you in different cabins or the same? If they are different cabins then it will be simple because you just go and book the same excursion for the same time and your reservation will be linked to different credit cards.

I would book the excursions at the same time because you don't want it selling out during the time you all wanna go.

And just wanted to add, yes you pay for all excursions in advanced when booking online. So you can choose the waverunner tour. And it's so much easier getting onboard and having your excursion tickets waiting for you in your cabin, than getting on board and waiting in the LONG excursion line.

Each couple can just go into the Shore Excursions listed on RCI's website and book your excursion on-line. Your credit card will be billed immediately. Or wait till you are on board and book at the Explorations desk. Then the charge will be made to your Sea Pass account. That is the card that functions as your cabin key and as a payment for all purchases made on board. I'm not sure about the wave runners, but I think you can book that on-line as well. Just look under Labadee excursions.

Archived