Are there ROBES in standard rooms?

cezovski

We are booked on the Dawn Princess in July going to Alaska. When I checked the cruise personalizer, one of the questions asked if we wanted robes in the room. I thought these only came with the suites? We have a standard balcony room.

Can someone verify this?

We are Elite on Princess and sometimes they are there and sometimes not. It may depend on how many were in use on the previous cruise - time for laundering and replacing. But as has been said just ask your room steward and he should get them for you. If it's for Alaska, ask for the heavier ones as some of them are very light weight - and it's cold up there!!

Thanks to everyone for their answers on the robe question.

I forgot to ask if the standard rooms have a CD player or anything similar in the rooms.

Im afraid there are no CD players in the rooms... It would be nice though! We usually bring our MP3 player with a small set of speakers for some easy listening in the room.

Unfortunately, one size does NOT fit all.:( If you are round and cuddley, bring a light one of your own.
Iwas thinking the same thing; we have been on a few cruise lines where we have gotten th robes, HAL and Celebrity because we had CC class, but they hardly fit any gal over size 14 or 16 and any guy over 190 lbs. That is why it make little difference to me.

Nita

My DH and I are not the one size fits all body type. On our last Holland America cruise we requested a larger robe and we received one!So they do exist and I am not sure why the other cruise lines do not have them. We just recentlytried on Cunard and Celebrity with no luck.

Archived