CC Boards faster today

the2ofus

Is it just me or is the board back up to speed today? I did myself a favor and cleared out all cookies, history and all the junk that add-ons accumulate. That seemed to help. Now I can flip through the threads the way I used to.

I'm with the "off and on" group ... sometimes quick, but I've timed-out about 4 or 5 times today.

Same with me.

But it does seem to me that this happens each winter when we have bad weather in the east, midwest, central or western parts of the country. Guess we all just have to get our cruise fix when the weather looks bad at home.;)

Dianne

Is it just me or is the board back up to speed today? I did myself a favor and cleared out all cookies, history and all the junk that add-ons accumulate. That seemed to help. Now I can flip through the threads the way I used to.

Sure they're faster. It's a weekend. Lots of folks read CC at work. Many of them don't even have a computer at home ... or if they do, it's the kids using it more than they are.

I'll believe CC is fixed when I see a nice speed in the middle of a workday.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Still hasn't been good for me -- many times my post won't show -- thus no credit -- no big deal..

And then other times -- double posts -- still not credit for at least one of them.

BAD BAD

Who cares about credit? It would be so easy to sit here and write "Thanks for the review!" on about ten boards and get 40 credits.

I was at work yesterday at 7am (getting ready to leave!!!), this was a Saturday, and I finally got those wierd error messages everyone keeps talking about. Internet database blah blah- doesn't look like the usual three CC error messages. Then for a while yesterday things completely froze up.

But overall, things have gotten better over the last 36 hours...

This is the first time I have actually been able to access and read the threads today after 4+ hours of trying. There have been days recently when It has been slow, but this is beyond that.

Perhaps the moderators can give us on idea of what is going on and if relief is in sight.

I tried to read the boards this morning off an on for about three hours, and was greeted with every fatal error you could think of. Not a programmer, but because the board is so fast now, perhaps they actually were working on it this morning, and at least temporarily has the problem corrected. Whew!...I was having withdrawal symptoms when I couldn't get on this morning.

Archived