Where to find padded bikini online?

sondrad

www.carabella.com

www.blueskyswimwear.com

www.venusswimwear.com

All can be ordered seperately( tops and bottoms) and with padded cups.

Pads can be removed.

I have order from all and return policies are good.

My favorite is Venus.

However, they do tend on the smaller side, so make note of that.

I like that you can order wraps to go with them to, as I like to be covered when walking around.;)

All the style on these sites come with moderate coverage bottoms to thongs ( not for this girl!),so there is something for everyone as far as a bikini.

Finally, the suits hold up fantasic if care for well. I wash mine out in warm water/mild shampoo daily and they last a really long time.

I get sick of them long before they ever begin to show wear or fade.

Hope this helps:)

Try a "Body Glove" bathing suit. I don't think they have many options online, but swimsuit stores (not department stores) sell them. They are mix and match and have some lovely padded bra tops of different styles. They are a bit on the expensive side, but I think they're worth it!

I have to second Victoria Secret's online swimwear. I got a fabulous Miracle Bra brand push up top and it is amazing. The padding is on the outer sides and some underneath so it pushes up and in and fantastic. I was amazed when I got it.

They have a variety of different types of pushups in lots of different styles, I'd give them a shot. Just know that sometimes shipping can have a bit of a lag time (2 weeks or so at least for standard ground).

Not to hijack this thread, but I love your avatar and your hound in your signature! How many hounds do you have?

Just to stay on topic, I have also had good luck with Venus swimwear, and agree that they run a bit small.

Not to hijack this thread, but I love your avatar and your hound in your signature! How many hounds do you have?

Just to stay on topic, I have also had good luck with Venus swimwear, and agree that they run a bit small.

Hiya! We have two houndies, Bloo (in the avatar) is 3, and Hoover is 100 lbs, 32", and 5 yrs. We also have an elderly border collie who is queen over all of them. I see your bed has been taken over just like mine! :)

How small do the Venus suits run? I am normally an 8 in swimwear. They have some really nice colors/styles there.

Hiya! We have two houndies, Bloo (in the avatar) is 3, and Hoover is 100 lbs, 32", and 5. I see your bed has been taken over just like mine! :)

How small do the Venus suits run? I am normally an 8 in swimwear. They have some really nice colors/styles there.

Wow! 100 lbs? That's alot of hound! Bloo is a beauty and a cutie!

We have LoneStar, who is a 75 lb, 10 year old male (left in my avatar) and Ghost, a 68 lb 9 year old female (on the right). Don't you love greyhounds? They're the best!

I have 2 Venus swimsuits. One is an 8 and the other is a Medium. I usually wear a Small or Medium in Swimsuits (but a 10 in pants, because I'm extremely- to the point of freakish- long waisted). The suits fit fine and I wouldn't go with a bigger size, but they are not an "overly generous" 8 or Medium.

Does that make sense?

:)

If you normally wear an 8, I would get a 10, and cut out the tag if it bothers you!!:D :D

Kidding aside, they don't run horribly small but small enough where I do believe it makes a difference.

Bathing suit bottoms especially are NOT something you want digging into your flesh!

Good news is they don't shrink if cared for....

Good luck and let us know what you choose!:)

I agree about Venus running small. I just recently lost about 12 pounds and I'm now a size four, so I went back and tried on my size medium Venus bottoms that had previously been too small. I was all excited to see how cute they looked and presto- there was a muffin top hanging over the sides. Yuck. I still have to order larges in their bottoms. It makes me mad but I love their suits.

I also really like Blue sky swimwear, but their's too run small in the bottoms.

Archived