All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

my husband lives on coke at home, he will not get the card this time because the coke if from the bar and you can't get it in cans as mentioned above. there was such a taste difference that he will not get the card again. just wanted to let you know because on our last cruise he bought the card and then paid for the cans on top of the price of the card!

Thanks for that info.. I've never bought a soda card before and was thinking about it this time.. but seems to me I'd be better off just buyin' soda when i want them, at $2.25 a glass, even tho pricey, $48 for a week of fountain soda is crazy!

We also just got off the Liberty on Saturday. Yes, there is a theater showing movies. They were PS I love you, The Bourne Ultimatum, The Game Plan along w/a couple of others. DH said some of the same movies were on the television also.

Cost of the soda package comes to $48 total. Cost to buy a soda is about $2.24 a glass w/tax and tip.

Janet

On the LOS in 37 days (but hey who's counting) just wondering if someone can tell me what port we come in on in San Juan; Old San Juan or New?

I'd like to walk around old San Juan and possibly make it to the COACH store.

Thx!

You will be docked at the pier near Old San Juan...I did not think the prices at the Coach or Dooney store were any better than the stores in the Outlet Mall...Have a great time, we leave in 16 days for the Eastern

Route:p ...Later, Jill:cool:

You will be docked at the pier near Old San Juan...I did not think the prices at the Coach or Dooney store were any better than the stores in the Outlet Mall...Have a great time, we leave in 16 days for the Eastern

Route:p ...Later, Jill:cool:

Hey Jill!

I forgot you and Christie were going before me!!! I'm pretty sure your Eastern itinerary is a tad different than ours (Mia, at sea, SJ, St Maarten, at sea, Labadee, at sea), but I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to bring me back a set of compasses from your cruise. I can provide you w/my mailing address when you get back. Sure would appreciate it! We have 4 folks going w/us who have never cruised and I'm trying to provide as much advanced info I can. You can always reach me on our pre-inaugural thread.

Thanks a million and if I don't have the chance before you sail, Bon Voyage to you, Dave, Christie & Willie!

Cathy

Hey Jill!

I forgot you and Christie were going before me!!! I'm pretty sure your Eastern itinerary is a tad different than ours (Mia, at sea, SJ, St Maarten, at sea, Labadee, at sea), but I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to bring me back a set of compasses from your cruise. I can provide you w/my mailing address when you get back. Sure would appreciate it! We have 4 folks going w/us who have never cruised and I'm trying to provide as much advanced info I can. You can always reach me on our pre-inaugural thread.

Thanks a million and if I don't have the chance before you sail, Bon Voyage to you, Dave, Christie & Willie!

Cathy

Cathy: It is the exact itinerary & will be more than glad to bring back an extra set of compasses for you:p ...do you have our email addy??? Emmy and Rick are also on our cruise!!! Later, Jill:cool:

We are going on the Liberty in June (so far away:( ) I have booked two balcony rooms for the five of us. We are thinking that on port days it would be nice to have room service breakfast while getting ready rather than fight the crowd at the Windjammer. What is the room service breakfast menu like? Does anyone have a copy? I have three teenagers, so a large breakfast in the morning is a must.

As an alternative, if we chose to eat in the dining room for breakfast, is there a buffet there or is it all regular service?

The menu would be pretty much the same as any other hotel room service menu, but honestly, I've never had any kind of a problem waiting at the buffet.. and it's sooo much better (in my opinion). No buffet in the dining room tho.. but their breakfast menu is more upscale than the stuff on the buffet (like eggs benedict), but the buffet is soooo good... the fruit is always amazing!

We are going on the Liberty in June (so far away:( ) I have booked two balcony rooms for the five of us. We are thinking that on port days it would be nice to have room service breakfast while getting ready rather than fight the crowd at the Windjammer. What is the room service breakfast menu like? Does anyone have a copy? I have three teenagers, so a large breakfast in the morning is a must.

As an alternative, if we chose to eat in the dining room for breakfast, is there a buffet there or is it all regular service?

This was the letter emailed to us for our upcoming cruise on 10/25/08

* does anyone have any information about the reserved area for the Windjammer and the reseved pool area for suites?

I look forward to welcoming you onboard the beautiful Liberty of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation. My name is Anthea Helmsing and I will be your Concierge. As the Concierge, I will be available to assist you with any special requests you may have. As a Concierge Club guest you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the Liberty of the Seas.

In order to help you plan accordingly, I would like to inform you there will be two formal nights, one on Sunday and one on Wednesday.

For your convenience, here is a brief summary of the services we will be offering to you:

· Use of the Concierge Club Lounge (located on Deck 10).

· Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 8:00 am until 10:00 am.

· Hors d’oeuvres served in the lounge from 5:00 pm until 8:30 pm each evening.

· A complimentary bar setup available in the lounge from 5:00 pm until 8:30 pm each evening.

· Assistance with reservations for Portofino Italian restaurant & Chops Grille Steakhouse. As some of the reservations fill quickly, on the first day of your cruise vacation it is advisable to make reservations as soon as possible. However, if you are already aware of when you would like to dine in either of these venues, please e-mail me back prior to boarding and I will be more than happy to secure a reservation for you.

· Assistance with Explorations! bookings. As some tours fill quickly, on the first day it is advisable to book tours directly through the RCTV menu on your stateroom television.

· Appointments for Salon or Spa treatments. As some treatments fill quickly, on the first day of your cruise vacation it is advisable to book these as soon as possible. Nevertheless, if you are already aware of a particular treatment you would like on a particular day, please e-mail me back prior to boarding and I will be more than happy to secure a reservation for you. For your convenience, I have attached a copy of the menus of services offered by the Spa.

· Personalized Guest Services offered in the Concierge lounge.

· Reserved VIP seats for production and ice shows.

· In Suite baby-sitting service requests.

· Reserved seating area during breakfast and lunch on the Windjammer Cafe.

· Reserved seating area at the pool area.

· DVDs available to borrow during my office hours.

· Daily Dining Room menus displayed.

· Assistance with the arrangement of private parties.

· Personalized Port or Shopping advice.

· Business services – I will be happy to arrange for any faxing or copying.

Please note that the Concierge Lounge is a private lounge reserved for guests staying in staterooms of Grand Suite and above and will be accessible twenty-four hours a day. We regret that visitors in the lounge are not permitted. Due to the adult-orientated atmosphere and availability of alcoholic beverages between 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm each evening,only guests 18 years and above are permitted at this time. During all other times, we request that an adult accompany children under the age of 18. We respectfully request that guests use proper footwear and appropriate dress while in the lounge. The lounge has also been designated a smoke-free area.

I look forward to meeting you and hope you have the vacation of a lifetime onboard the Liberty of the Seas.

Michelle - I have seen pics of the tiered levels of lounge chairs on the pool deck that have now been reserved for suite guests. Which really completely sucks because I absolutely LOVE those little areas! :( If you go back a few pages on this thread, you might see the pics. Ooops...actually they might be on another thread that I know of. If I find them I will show them to you. :)

Haven't heard anything about the Windjammer until now.

I've been looking all over for something about prices of services in the spa but can't find any.. i noticed your letter said they attached one for you, is there any way you could share it with us?

* does anyone have any information about the reserved area for the Windjammer and the reseved pool area for suites?

I look forward to welcoming you onboard the beautiful Liberty of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation. My name is Anthea Helmsing and I will be your Concierge. As the Concierge, I will be available to assist you with any special requests you may have. As a Concierge Club guest you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the Liberty of the Seas.

In order to help you plan accordingly, I would like to inform you there will be two formal nights, one on Sunday and one on Wednesday.

For your convenience, here is a brief summary of the services we will be offering to you:

· A complimentary bar setup available in the lounge from 5:00 pm until 8:30 pm each evening.

· Assistance with reservations for Portofino Italian restaurant & Chops Grille Steakhouse. As some of the reservations fill quickly, on the first day of your cruise vacation it is advisable to make reservations as soon as possible. However, if you are already aware of when you would like to dine in either of these venues, please e-mail me back prior to boarding and I will be more than happy to secure a reservation for you.

· Assistance with Explorations! bookings. As some tours fill quickly, on the first day it is advisable to book tours directly through the RCTV menu on your stateroom television.

· Appointments for Salon or Spa treatments. As some treatments fill quickly, on the first day of your cruise vacation it is advisable to book these as soon as possible. Nevertheless, if you are already aware of a particular treatment you would like on a particular day, please e-mail me back prior to boarding and I will be more than happy to secure a reservation for you. For your convenience, I have attached a copy of the menus of services offered by the Spa.

Please note that the Concierge Lounge is a private lounge reserved for guests staying in staterooms of Grand Suite and above and will be accessible twenty-four hours a day. We regret that visitors in the lounge are not permitted. Due to the adult-orientated atmosphere and availability of alcoholic beverages between 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm each evening,only guests 18 years and above are permitted at this time. During all other times, we request that an adult accompany children under the age of 18. We respectfully request that guests use proper footwear and appropriate dress while in the lounge. The lounge has also been designated a smoke-free area.

I look forward to meeting you and hope you have the vacation of a lifetime onboard the Liberty of the Seas.

Here is the spa services. I just cut and pasted, sorry for the bad formatting. I was not able to add it as an attachment.

Liberty Day Spa - Menu of Spa Services

Ionithermie Algae Detox $145 (Normally $160) Course of 3 $399

This powerful body treatment successfully helps to reduce cellulite, firms and tones your skin and detoxifies your body. You will lose up to 8 inches around the buttocks, abdomen, arms or thighs. If you are serious about achieving dramatic instant results and focusing on a plan to maintain a firm and toned body, this is the treatment you are looking for. 50 minutes.

Micro-Dermabrasion Facial $169

The most effective non-invasive face therapy for the softening of fine lines, skin discoloration, enlarged pores, sun and age spots, blemishes and acne scars. Organic baking soda crystals exfoliate the most sensitive areas encouraging enhanced collagen production. 45 minutes.

La Therapie Hydra-Lift Facial $120

This youth enhancing facial has results that are fast and dramatic. The appearance of fine lines is reduced, skin tone and texture are restored and the complexion becomes smoother and more radiantly youthful after just one treatment. 50 minutes.

Aromaspa Seaweed Massage $194

This seaweed mask cleanses the body and muscles. It is followed by a massage on the main tension areas providing weeks of relief. Recommended for arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms and general body cleansing. Includes a scalp massage and foot massage.

1 hour 25 minutes. (Add a mini facial or an additional 25-minute massage for $56)

Hot Stone Massage $193

A traditional full body massage combined with deep penetrating heat from volcanic stones bathed in oriental oils. This Balinese massage helps release deep muscular tension and is undeniably luxurious. 75 minutes.

Absolute Face and Body Massage $194

Our most exclusive treatment for relaxation and indulgence from the soles of your feet to the tingling top of your scalp! Experience a tantalizing body aromatherapy massage followed by our hands-on facial and relaxing scalp massage. 1 hour 45 minutes.

Lime and Ginger Body Massage $155

Warmed oils drizzled over your body and a sumptuous mixture massaged into the skin to slough away dryness. After an aromatic shower, we delight you with a Swedish massage of the back, neck and shoulders.

50 minutes. (Upgrade to a full body massage, 75 minutes for $196)

Couples Massage and Float Combo $179 per couple

Designed for two, enjoy a 25-minute Swedish massage with your partner and a 25-minute float. 50 minutes.

Teeth Whitening $199

GOSMILE. The fastest and safest way to get whiter teeth in 30 minutes. Try the latest technique and you’ll be amazed with the results. Your Teeth will be up to 6 shades lighter in one session.

Acupuncture $150

Specialty treatments in acupuncture for seasickness, to stop smoking, detoxification, pain management, weight-loss, stress relief, cosmetic/facial acupuncture and any combination of these treatments to meet your individual needs.

Swedish Massage 50 minutes $120

Deep Tissue Massage 50 minutes $128

Reflexology / Reflex Combo 50 minutes $120

Couples’ Massage 50 minutes $266

Spa Manicure / Paraffin $44 / $15 For more information, please contact the Liberty Day Spa

Spa Pedicure / Paraffin $61 / $15 or dial 6982 to schedule your appointments this cruise vacation.

Acrylic Fills / Full Set $44 / $83 Terms and conditions apply, including a 24-hour cancellation policy.

Here is the spa services. I just cut and pasted, sorry for the bad formatting. I was not able to add it as an attachment.

Liberty Day Spa - Menu of Spa Services

Ionithermie Algae Detox $145 (Normally $160) Course of 3 $399

This powerful body treatment successfully helps to reduce cellulite, firms and tones your skin and detoxifies your body. You will lose up to 8 inches around the buttocks, abdomen, arms or thighs. If you are serious about achieving dramatic instant results and focusing on a plan to maintain a firm and toned body, this is the treatment you are looking for. 50 minutes.

Micro-Dermabrasion Facial $169

The most effective non-invasive face therapy for the softening of fine lines, skin discoloration, enlarged pores, sun and age spots, blemishes and acne scars. Organic baking soda crystals exfoliate the most sensitive areas encouraging enhanced collagen production. 45 minutes.

La Therapie Hydra-Lift Facial $120

This youth enhancing facial has results that are fast and dramatic. The appearance of fine lines is reduced, skin tone and texture are restored and the complexion becomes smoother and more radiantly youthful after just one treatment. 50 minutes.

Aromaspa Seaweed Massage $194

This seaweed mask cleanses the body and muscles. It is followed by a massage on the main tension areas providing weeks of relief. Recommended for arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms and general body cleansing. Includes a scalp massage and foot massage.

1 hour 25 minutes. (Add a mini facial or an additional 25-minute massage for $56)

Hot Stone Massage $193

A traditional full body massage combined with deep penetrating heat from volcanic stones bathed in oriental oils. This Balinese massage helps release deep muscular tension and is undeniably luxurious. 75 minutes.

Absolute Face and Body Massage $194

Our most exclusive treatment for relaxation and indulgence from the soles of your feet to the tingling top of your scalp! Experience a tantalizing body aromatherapy massage followed by our hands-on facial and relaxing scalp massage. 1 hour 45 minutes.

Lime and Ginger Body Massage $155

Warmed oils drizzled over your body and a sumptuous mixture massaged into the skin to slough away dryness. After an aromatic shower, we delight you with a Swedish massage of the back, neck and shoulders.

50 minutes. (Upgrade to a full body massage, 75 minutes for $196)

Couples Massage and Float Combo $179 per couple

Designed for two, enjoy a 25-minute Swedish massage with your partner and a 25-minute float. 50 minutes.

Teeth Whitening $199

GOSMILE. The fastest and safest way to get whiter teeth in 30 minutes. Try the latest technique and you’ll be amazed with the results. Your Teeth will be up to 6 shades lighter in one session.

Acupuncture $150

Specialty treatments in acupuncture for seasickness, to stop smoking, detoxification, pain management, weight-loss, stress relief, cosmetic/facial acupuncture and any combination of these treatments to meet your individual needs.

Swedish Massage 50 minutes $120

Deep Tissue Massage 50 minutes $128

Reflexology / Reflex Combo 50 minutes $120

Couples’ Massage 50 minutes $266

Spa Manicure / Paraffin $44 / $15 For more information, please contact the Liberty Day Spa

Spa Pedicure / Paraffin $61 / $15 or dial 6982 to schedule your appointments this cruise vacation.

Acrylic Fills / Full Set $44 / $83 Terms and conditions apply, including a 24-hour cancellation policy.

the reserved seating in the windjammer is actually the specialty restaurants. they are allowed to get their food and bring it into the restaurants to eat.

when i read that it made me sad because i thought that was open to everyone and i thought maybe the people on cc were the only ones who knew about it:) but now they have turned that into a perk for the suite people. maybe i am just a suite want-a-be:)

This is probably a stupid question and I'm probably going to kick myself for being so stupid when I hear the answer but what is the couples massage with float. I understand the massage part, but what the heck is the float part?

I'd really like to get a massage with my husband while on the cruise but I'm just not sure what the float part is.

Thanks!

Cathy: It is the exact itinerary & will be more than glad to bring back an extra set of compasses for you:p ...do you have our email addy??? Emmy and Rick are also on our cruise!!! Later, Jill:cool:

Thank you so much!! Not sure if I have your email address or not. I'll have to take a peek. I know I have Christie's.

Lucky Emmy & Rick! Bon Voyage to you two too!

Cathy

Just off Liberty last Sat from a cruise on the Eastern Route. We had a GS. The seating by the pool is on the risers section by the bar. We never could find a seat out there!! But we only had the need to use the reserved seating at Breakfast 1 time. It was in Chops. The staff of Chops was working getting drinks and anything else you may need. Very nice and excellent service. We also used the reserved seating section at the ice show.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Debbi

Do Royal Family Suites get all the same perks? We cruise on 11/1 and I am just wondering if we will be getting a letter from the concierge....

Do Royal Family Suites get all the same perks? We cruise on 11/1 and I am just wondering if we will be getting a letter from the concierge....

Yes, they do:D Grand Suite and above...If you do not get a letter don't worry, there will be one waiting for you in your cabin explaining everything...Have a wonderful time and we will be on right after you, so keep the ship in good order;) ...Later, Jill:cool:

Just back from Liberty on Sat. 25th and I need help......

I LOST MY CAMERA ON THE LAST NIGHT EITHER AT DINNER OR THE CASINO!!!!

It was a HP Photosmart R837. I would gladly be happy to just have the memory card back, all my cruise pic on it. Iam not worried about the camera.

I asked on the last night and no luck, any ideas of where I should post. I called RCCL and their lost and found dept is closed till Monday.