? for crusinmama06

Cruizingwithtoddlers

Like so many others I found Crusinmama06 experience and advice to be worth searching her out. So cruisemama06 if you have the time :-) I am planning a cruise for myself and my daughter looking at the NCL Breakaway as I really want to go to Bermuda and she wants to see NYC so great compromise...I am worried about the negative reviews of food and extra costs.

My daughters cruise requests (this being her 2nd and my 5th) is bingo, trivia and shows on the ship with preferred slides. My daughter though she is 8 loves to go to with me to bingo and go to trivia and shows and did not like the "kids" activities on the Carnival Fascination last April. Neither of us are "foodies" though I do like and hope for good food on a cruise, I do not require lobster and steak :-)

Overall, what are your thoughts on the Breakaway and would you recommend for a single mom with a soon to be 9 year old daughter

Thanks!

Heather

Yeah I am hoping she responds...if not I will ask around to see if others have been on the NCL cruise. I noticed you do not use NCL often, if you dont mind me asking, is there a reason?

For my limited experience I still love my Princess cruise and would love to go on another but am trying to avoid FL ports :-) Can never seem to find the perfect ship, itinerary, dates, and port combo lol

-Heather

RCI Liberty of the Seas will be doing a 5 night cruise to Bermuda over summer 2015 from Bayonne, NJ. It does not have slides, but it is an incredible activities and entertainment. If you wanted a second option for a cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums