Dr. Reys Shape You..shapewear??

CMK1970

I was looking through a magazine and came across this shapewear that suppose to shape, sculpt and smooth your body without surgery... I assume it is sort of like Spanx??:confused:

Kind of leery about it because this guy gives me the creeps:eek:..LOL(sorry I dont want to offend anyone that might like him this is solely my opinion)

Anyway...have any of you tried this yet? They are sold at Sears and HSN. I'm looking for something to smooth my tummy(had 3 kiddos) when wearing sundresses and on formal night.:)

http://www.drreyshapewear.com for those who want to check it out...

P.S sorry if this has been asked before..tried to do a search and nothing came up:)

I was looking through a magazine and came across this shapewear that suppose to shape, sculpt and smooth your body without surgery... I assume it is sort of like Spanx??:confused:

Kind of leery about it because this guy gives me the creeps:eek:..LOL(sorry I dont want to offend anyone that might like him this is solely my opinion)

Anyway...have any of you tried this yet? They are sold at Sears and HSN. I'm looking for something to smooth my tummy(had 3 kiddos) when wearing sundresses and on formal night.:)

www.drreyshapewear.com for those who want to check it out...

P.S sorry if this has been asked before..tried to do a search and nothing came up:)

Probably no different than Spanx. This guy is so full of himself he's most likely jumping on the band wagon to make more money to pay for the million dollar kitchen redo his wife wants.:p

I just cringe when I'm surfing channels and come across his show...his poor wife looks so haggard and miserable...please keep in mind I have only watched a few minutes of it(could not take anymore:p ) so his wife might be a harpy for all I know;) :D

Yeah he probably is just in it for the money but still couldnt help wonder if they might work?? LOL!:p

www.drreyshapewear.com for those who want to check it out...

I saw this creepy guy and his hyper designer partner when channel surfing the other day. It appeared to me they were doing very "sloppy" measuring of the models for the "before" stats to compare to those with the garment (Measuring lhigher/lower on the hips, not keeping the tape taut and straight,, etc -) this just seemed very deceptive. I checked the customer reviews on HSN's site and they are overwhelmingly negative.:( At the cost of these garments, there are far better alternatives.

What do men know about what women women want and need anyway. I doubt they've worn the garments and even if they did, the fit would not be the same.;)

I just cringe when I'm surfing channels and come across his show...his poor wife looks so haggard and miserable...please keep in mind I have only watched a few minutes of it(could not take anymore:p ) so his wife might be a harpy for all I know;) :D

Yeah he probably is just in it for the money but still couldnt help wonder if they might work?? LOL!:p

I still say they probably don't work any better than what's already out there. Have watched the show more times than I'll admit.:o Don't feel sorry for his wife, she's just another spoiled Hollywood wife.

What do men know about what women women want and need anyway. I doubt they've worn the garments and even if they did, the fit would not be the same.;)

Happened to run across his "sell". Since he's a plastic surgeon, he's trying to say that it's an alternative to maybe...lipo...ha, ha. What I DO love is how they show measurements on a person who didn't have a problem to begin with. They never have the paunch or whatever real women are trying to minimize.

Archived