Looking for shoes!

Satchel85

I always have the worst time shoe shopping! I'm super picky, so I have a hard time finding the perfect pair that I have in mind. I'm trying to find a pair of silver classy strappy heels to go with my dress with a 3-4" heel. Anyone have any recommendations on some websites to check out?

Zappos:) I have bought 2 pairs from them in the last few weeks

and I love both:D

They have a great return policy too.

Mine are both more casual sandals but they have plenty

of dressy choices as well.

I always have the worst time shoe shopping! I'm super picky, so I have a hard time finding the perfect pair that I have in mind. I'm trying to find a pair of silver classy strappy heels to go with my dress with a 3-4" heel. Anyone have any recommendations on some websites to check out?

I found my shoes on this site....very inexpensive.shoes.jpg.d140ccffb03c229a4da87dcf2d8b5b09.jpg

Dyeableshoestore.com

Do you have DSW in your area? They have the best selection and prices overall that I have encountered (Off Broadway is a close second)

Once you find something you like that fits well, the on-line sites are great!

I've gotten wonderful bargains on e-bay after trying on in brick-and-mortar stores.

I have a very thin size six foot and have bunions so I am not easy to fit, but I love ot save money. This arrangement works well for me.

I got an email from a site called smartbargains.com and they have a thing going where you can buy 3 pair of shoes for $99 and there were a few pair that would meet your criteria. A great pair of high heeled jeweled silver sandals. I got the notice this morning so I don't know what's left by now, but you may be able to find something.

Good luck!

Is this your first cruise? As someone else has said, those hallways to your cabin are very long and depending on sea conditions you'll be weaving right and left on your 4" heels. After spraining my left ankle once falling off my dressy heel when the ship lurched, I no longer wear anything that doesn't give me a little stability. Spraining or breaking an ankle really crimps your style when you have some nice shore excursions planned!;)

Archived